HTC just launched their latest Smartphone in the Indian market, the HTC 10 Evo. The HTC 10 Evo was globally launched a few months back as the HTC Bolt Android device. As we are expecting the HTC 11 to hit the markets within a few weeks now, the HTC 10 Evo launch in India is quite a surprise. This post is all about How to Download & Install Official Stock Firmware HTC Bolt & HTC 10 Evo.
- How to Install Official LineageOS 14.1 ROM on HTC 10
- How to Download & Install MIUI 8 on Samsung Galaxy S6 [All Variant]
Talking about the hardware specifications of the HTC 10 Evo, the device sports a 5.5inch Super LCD 3 display with Quad HD resolution at 1440×2560 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection as well. Powering the device is the Snapdragon 810 processor from Qualcomm clocked in at 2.0GHz.
The device also features the Adreno 430 GPU, 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage space. Micro SD card slot is also provided for storage expansion up to an additional 256GB. There is a 16MP primary camera as well as an 8MP secondary camera in the HTC 10 Evo.
Stock Firmware HTC Bolt & HTC 10 Evo Collections
In this list, we also have the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update for HTC Bolt / 10 Evo officially released by HTC Bolt / 10 Evo. You can just follow the steps to Install Stock Firmware HTC Bolt & HTC 10 Evo easily.
Before proceeding to install Official Stock Firmware on HTC Bolt and HTC 10 Evo, please do confirm the below steps have been completed:
- This guide is only valid for the HTC Bolt and HTC 10 Evo.
- TWRP recovery must be already installed on your device.
- The battery backup percent should be at least 80% on your device.
- We are not responsible for any kind of damage on your device before or even after completing the guide below.
Features of Stock Firmware
- Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter
- Flashing Stock ROM, you can unbrick your phone
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download RUU HTC Bolt / 10 Evo Stock Firmware
Download 2PYBIMG RUUs HTC Bolt / 10 Evo Stock Firmware
Steps to Install RUU Rom & 2PYBIMG RUU on HTC Device
- After downloading all the two files mentioned above, copy and then place all the files on the internal storage space of your HTC Bolt / HTC 10 Evo.
- Boot your device to the TWRP recovery mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Power keys.
- In the TWRP Recovery tap ‘Wipe’ button and swipe ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to Main Menu and tap ‘Install’Select the Zip files which you copied to your internal storage.
- Now just Swipe to right ‘Swipe to confirm Flash’ to begin the installation.
- Wait for a while until the installation process gets over, once it over Tap on the ‘Wipe cache/dalvik’.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
You have successfully upgraded your phone to latest Official Stock Firmware HTC Bolt & HTC 10 Evo which is based on latest Nougat OS. If you are having any doubts, just drop them below. Stay tuned for more updates!