Sharing your device screenshots is always fun! You can show your conversations screenshots between friends just by taking a screenshot using the inbuilt feature of every android phone. This article features a step-by-step guide on how to Take Screenshots on Moto G5 Plus easily.
The Moto G5 Plus are quite popular and this device was just announced a few days back in India, and similar to its predecessors, the Moto G5 Plus also focusses primarily in bringing the best hardware and software experience possible without asking the customers to pay a lot.
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G5 Plus
- Motorola’s Moto G5 Review: Initial Impressions and Details
- Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Edge [How To]
Take Screenshots on Moto G5 Plus
Taking Screenshots is more convenient and quick to share it easily with the same resolution of your screen. For this, you don’t need active internet connections, just your Android device is enough! So let’s check out the Easiest way to Take a Screenshots on the Moto G5 Plus Smartphones.
Moto G5 Plus Hardware Specifications:
- 5.2inch Full-HD display.
- Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0GHz.
- Either 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage or 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
- Android version 7.0 Nougat operating system.
- 12MP resolution rear facing camera.
- 5MP resolution front facing camera.
- non-removable 3000mAh battery.
- Fingerprint scanner.
- 4G LTE connectivity and VoLTE support.
- Hybrid Dual SIM functionality.
How to Take Screenshots on Moto G5 Plus
- Unlock your device by pressing the power button.
- Open the screen which you want to capture.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down + Power button” for a while.
- You will see an animation on screen, that indicates you successfully took the screenshot.
- The screenshots you were taken will be automatically saved to your phone’s gallery. Even you can pull down the notification bar to get quick access on your recent screenshot.
- That’s it!
Hope this post helpful to Take Screenshots on Moto G5 Plus Smartphones! Do share your views in comments below! Stay tuned for more updates!