Good News for all Huawei P9 device users! You can download and Install the Latest Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Firmware Officially. Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Firmware for EVA-L19. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.0 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei P9 manually by following the below instructions.
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Firmware for EVA-L19. Let’s check it out how to download and install the Nougat OTA Update on Huawei P9 device.
Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Firmware Update [Middle East]
Now you can download Huawei P9 Stock Firmware which has a build number of EVA-L19C185B388. The ROM file is sized about 1.3 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei P9
- Model – EVA-L19
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B388
- Build Number – EVA-L19C185B388
- Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
- Region – Middle East
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.3 GB
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei P9 EVA-L19.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery and installed TWRP Recovery.
Download Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Firmware
Steps to Install Stock B388 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei P9 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B388 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download and install Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Update for Middle East Region. Do comment and spread the World.
Stay tuned for more updates on Nougat Firmware!