OnePlus made their official announcement on the latest OxygenOS 4.1.4 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. OnePlus begins rolling out the OxygenOS 4.1.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 3/3T. Many people got Oxygen OS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T already. You can receive OTA updates or update manually to Oneplus 3/3T OxygenOS 4.1.4. How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3/3T? Here we share full OxygenOS 4.1.4 ROM so you can update your device manually. You can just Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 smartphones from below.
The new update is available for both OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T. This will be a huge update from OnePlus for Indian region and it brings the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat version. The new Oxygen OS 4.1.4 brings some new improvements! See the tutorials from below to Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3/3T. So How to Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3?
I’m going to tell you how to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3/3T in this article. Below we shared seperate guide to Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- 1 OxygenOS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3/3T
- 2 How to Update OnePlus 3/3T to OxygenOS 4.1.4?
- 3 Steps to Manually Check OxygenOS 4.1.4 Update for OnePlus 3/3T
- 4 Final Verdict
OxygenOS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3/3T
The latest Oxygen OS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 comes with Hotfix patch which fixed the screen flickering issue in India region. You should read this post till the end if you want to upgrade to latest Oxygen OS 4.1.4 OTA version. If you want to unbrick OnePlus 3T you can do, but for installing the Official ROM you don’t need to.
Let me tell you some of the key features about the new update before moving onto the download and installation part. so, let’s start. Shall we?
Key Features and Changelogs of OxygenOS 4.1.4
- Fixed Screen Flickering issue for Indian region.
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Back up your contents in case you need it.
- This ROM is meant for OP3 and OP 3T.
Download Official Stable OxygenOS 4.1.4 For OnePlus 3T (OTA + Full ROM)
You can download OxygenOS 4.1.4 update by visiting the link below. So, click on the appropriate link and download these files on your smartphone right now. Next, I’ll share with you how to install OxygenOS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3/3T OTA update.
How to Update OnePlus 3/3T to OxygenOS 4.1.4?
- You must have downloaded OxygenOS 4.1.4 OTA zip file on your phone from above link by now.
- Open Settings -> System Updates -> Settings Icon -> Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
- The system would prompt ‘upgrade now’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
- Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
- Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
You’ve installed Oxygen OS 4.1.4 successfully. It’s a very simple method without any hassle. You’ll be able to it within few moments surely.
- You need to activate ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. Go to Developer options and locate ‘About Phone’ and tap Build number 7 times.
- Next, download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your computer.
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3/3T from above link along with Copy ROM and paste it inside a ADB’s installation path.
- Shut down your phone and go to boot from recovery mode.
- Select ‘Install from ADB Sideload’ and connect your device to your laptop/desktop
- Go to ROM folder and hold Shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now type below words to check your connection.
- You are ready to flash if you see your phone there.
- Now, type the below command to install Oxygen OS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3/3T
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Just give it some time, and it will reboot automatically after flashing.
That’s it. You’ve installed the new update on your device from your PC/laptop. Have fun!
Steps to Manually Check OxygenOS 4.1.4 Update for OnePlus 3/3T
The update will be shared various in phase wise for different locations. It will take some time to make available for all users. To check OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.1.4 update or OnePlus 3T Oxygen 4.1.4 update, you need to manually head over to the Settings-> About device -> Software update.
I’ve covered every info in this post so that you can Download & Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 on OnePlus 3/3T [OTA + Full ROM]. I hope that you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble. Drop a comment below if you have any question regarding this topic. I’ll do my best to solve your query.
Stay tuned for more daily updates on Latest OxygenOS 😉[via]