Do you want to try a new launcher on your Android smartphone? Oh! You come to the right place then. Did you hear about Nova Launcher? Well. It is one of the best customizable home screen replacement apps for Android with Google Now cards compatibility.
You can use it by sipping from left to right on the screen or hold the home button for a while. Do you want to use Nova Launcher with Goole Now cards features? You should read this article till the end then. So, without any further ado let’s find out how to get Google New Cards in Nova Launcher.
Get Google Now Cards in Nova Launcher
Google Now Cards was not available in Nova Launcher before, but it’s possible to now by swiping right to left on the screen or holding the home button. It’s very easy to use, lightweight, customizable home screen replacement app for Android smartphone. You will many color themes, icon and a scrolling dock to enhance your Android device.
Steps to Install Google now cards in Nova Launcher
1. First of all, download the latest version of Nova Launcher Beta program from the below link and install it on your Android phone.
Download: Nova Launcher (Beta)
2. Now, download the Nova Google Companion to proceed to the next step.
3. Navigate to your smartphone’s Settings > Security > and tick Unknown Sources.
4. Install Google Companion APK on your phone afterward.
5. Go to Nova Settings – Desktop, scroll down and disable ‘Infinite Scroll’.
That’s it. You’ll be able to use Nova Launcher with Google Now Cards features on your Android smartphone now by swiping or holding the home button for quick access.
Are you having any problem to install Nova Launcher with Google Now cards? Just drop a comment below to let us know. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media.