Here we got the latest firmware update for Huawei Mate 9 Users! You can officially download Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Update for Europe region users and the update is in Beta state.
The Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29) got its new Nougat Beta OTA update for Europe region. The Nougat firmware comes with the latest security patch level of June 5 and this post is all about how to download and install Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Update for Europe region. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.0 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Update manually by following the below instructions.
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Firmware for MHA-L29. This Nougat based beta update, version B185, available for the Europe Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29).
Let’s check it out how to download and install the Huawei Mate 93 B190 Nougat Update. Earlier we shared Honor 8 B330 Nougat Update, make sure you check it too!
Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Update
Now you can download Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware which has a build number of MHA-L29C432B185. The ROM file is sized about 1.3 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below. If you want to flash B185 update on Huawei Mate 9, then it’s really simple!
Just make sure, your device is running a C432 based firmware with TWRP custom recovery or any other tool and unlocked bootloader.
Note: This is BETA version, so it may have some bugs!
- Device: Huawei Mate 9
- Model: MHA-L29
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.0
- Version: B185
- Build Number: MHA-L29C432B185
- Security Patch Level: June 5, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (beta)
- Release Date: 9.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei Mate 9 B185 Nougat Firmware
Install Stock B185 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei Mate 9 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B185 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀
If both the above method does not work, you can install the Mate 9 Updater tool that helps you easily install the firmware zip files. You can download the tool from here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Nougat Firmware Update!