Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Firmware for VTR-L29. This Nougat based beta update, version B151, available for the Middle East Huawei P10 (VTR-L29). Yeah, you can Download the latest Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Firmware [Middle East].
The Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) got its new Nougat Beta OTA update for Middle East region. Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) has received a new B151 Nougat update in Middle East countries via OTA. This firmware version brings improvements to Camera performance, touchscreen sensitivity and system stability. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.1 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Update manually by following the below instructions.
Let’s check it out how to download and install the Huawei P10 B190 Nougat Update. Earlier we shared Huawei P10 Nougat Update, make sure you check it too!
Huawei P10 B185 Nougat Update
Now you can download Huawei P10 Stock Firmware which has a build number of VTR-L29C636B151. The ROM file is sized about 2 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below. If you want to flash B185 update on Huawei P10, then it’s really simple!
Just make sure, your device is running a C432 based firmware with TWRP custom recovery or any other tool and unlocked bootloader.
Note: This is BETA version, so it may have some bugs!
- Device: Huawei P10
- Model: VTR-L29
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.0
- Version: B151
- Build Number: VTR-L29C636B151
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2017
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official (beta)
- Release Date: 10.06.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei P10 VTR-L29.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei P10 B151 Nougat Firmware
Install Stock B151 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei P10 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B151 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀
If both the above method does not work, you can install the Huawei P10 Updater tool that helps you easily install the firmware zip files. You can download the tool from here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Nougat Firmware Update!