Searching for How To Root Nokia 5 without PC? If your Answer is yes then you landed at right Place. As we all know that recently Nokia has officially Stated that they are going to launch 3 New Android Smartphone in India soon and Nokia 5 is one of these.
Nokia 5 Runs on Android Nougat 7.0 and Also Upgradable to Android 8.0, This is what it makes harder to root this Device. But here we are for you with a Complete Guide on How to Root Nokia 5 Without PC.
Root Nokia 5
Below I have mentioned some of the Most Popular Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting An Android Device. Hope that Simple comparison will help you in Understanding that you have to Root or Not. 😉
- You can take Full Access to Your Smartphone, Like Installing ROM and Changing theme and so many other things you can do.
- Can Make changes in firmware and Can Make it Fast as well by some tweaks.
- Can Install Various of Applications which are only available for Rooted Devices.
- You’ll void your warranty.
- Your Device will not get Any official Update from Nokia.
1. Your Nokia Must be Charged At least 80%
2. Take a Complete Backup of Your files (Make Using TWRP or CWM)
3. TWRP or CWM installed for Installing SuperSu Files.
Note: This method will only work on Nokia 5, Don’t try this with any other.
Step by Step Guide on How to Root Nokia 5 Without PC
Below are the Steps to Root your Android Device, Just Follow the Steps and Enjoy Rooting. Rooting your Device will take Hardly 20 Mins.
1. Download the Root Package of Nokia 5 from here.
2. Now move that Package to the External SD Card.
3. Rename that Package file as Update.zip.
4. Now Boot to the CWM or TWRP Recovery.(For booting your smartphone into custom recovery, You have to switch OFF the Phone and Press Volume Down + Power Key Simultaneously.
5. After Entering to the Recovery Mode, Wipe All Previous Data.
6. Now go to the Install Update Option and Select the Update.zip file we Saved in External SD Card. This process may take some time, So wait for the Process to Complete.
After successfully Install, Your Device will reboot normally.
If by Chance you have to check that Is your Smartphone is Successfully Rooted or Not, You can Simply Visit the Steps given Below.
1. Go to Play Store and Search for the App Root Checker App.
2. After Installing Verify the Root, If it says that your device is Rooted then Ok. But If it says that device is Unrooted, then Repeat the Steps given Above.
Rooting is not so typical Process, but Before Rooting make sure you have complete backup of your Device. Suppose, In any case, your phone Stops working, then you can Install that Backup file to Restart it Again.
Hope this Guide will help you in Rooting Your Nokia 5. If you have any Issue Regarding this Article How to Root Nokia 5 without PC, Make sure to Notify Us by Commenting Below.
Loved this Article? Share it with your Friends too. 🙂