UPDATE: We have added Flyme 6 Stable Version (188.8.131.52G) For Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5
Meizu is rolling out their first public beta of Android 7.0 Nougat based Flyme OS 6 for all Meizu smartphones. The Flyme OS is similar to other MIUI, LineageOS, OxygenOS ROMs and this one belongs to Meizu Smartphones. If you are a Meizu Mobile users can Update to Android 7.0 by installing Flyme OS 6 on Meizu M3s, M3 Note, M2, M2 Note, MX5, 10 and more to be listed. Yeah, you can now Install Flyme OS 6 on your device.
- How to Update Xiaomi Mi Max to Android 7.0 Nougat using Lineage OS ROM
- How to Update Huawei Mate 9 to Android 7.0 Nougat[Middle East]
- How to Manually Update Moto Z Play to Android 7.0 Nougat
This custom ROM of Flyme OS 6 comes with the new interface and many addition features based on Android Nougat version. By flashing the Flyme OS 184.108.40.206G beta you can use Android 7.0 Nougat on your Meizu smartphone. This post is all about How to Download and Install Flyme OS 6 on Meizu Smartphones.
- 1 Android 7.0 Nougat Based Flyme OS 6 Beta
- 2 Download Stable Flyme OS 6 (220.127.116.11G) For Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5
- 3 Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices
- 4 How to Install Flyme 6 Stable Version on Meizu Phone
Android 7.0 Nougat Based Flyme OS 6 Beta
The Flyme 6 OS is a public beta version, so anyone can download and install it. This is a beta version, so it may have many bugs which will be soon fixed by developers. If you want to experiences Android Nougat or Flyme OS 6 on your device, then download and flash it by following the simple instructions shared in this post.
So without wasting any more time, let’s get started on how to install Flyme OS 6 (Android 7.0 Nougat) on Meizu M3s, M3 Note, MX5, and other Meizu phone.
- How to Update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
- How to Download & Install Vernee Thor Nougat Update Officially
- How to Manually Update LeEco Le 1s/Eco to Android 7.0 Nougat
Features of Flyme OS 18.104.22.168G Beta
- Improved battery management.
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity.
- Updated video version.
- Improved system stability.
- Enhanced system agility.
- Refined system translations.
- Improved compatibility with some third-party apps.
- Adjusted font style and spacing to improve the reading experience.
- Notification shade
- Share contact via QR code.
- More Camera Features and effects.
- For full Changelog of the new Flyme 6 Firmware, go here.
- Meizu M3 note
- Meizu M3s
- Meizu MX6
- Meizu M2 Note
- Meizu MX5
- Meizu PRO6
- Meizu M3 Max
- Meizu MX4
- Meizu M1 Note
- Meizu MX4 Pro
- Meizu PRO5
- Meizu U10
- Meizu M3E
- Meizu M2,
- Meizu PRO 6 Plus
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
- Nougat Update File shared here will work only on Meizu Device.
Download Flyme 22.214.171.124G Beta ROM Files
You can download the FLyme 6 Firmware ROM files for your Meizu devices separately from here. Just download Zip ROM files for device you own.
Download Stable Flyme OS 6 (126.96.36.199G) For Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5
So let’s talk about the Flyme 6 Stable Version! We have shared the direct download links to download the FLYME 6 Stable Version for All Meizu devices. The new update is available for Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5 and more will be added soon.This is the first stable release of Flyme OS 6. Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices from below.
Features of Flyme 188.8.131.52G Changelog:
|Fixed crash and no response issue after RAM cleanup.|
|Extended APN support to Spain and other countries.|
|Refined system translations.|
|Optimised RTL layout for Arabic.|
|Improved system power consumption.|
|Enhanced system stability.|
|Fixed occasional restart when language was switched to Italian.For Full Changelog Click here|
The new Flyme 6 OS includes a lot of new features, bug fixes, design changes, performance improvements, and optimizations. Here we provide you the Flyme OS 184.108.40.206G OTA zip file for Meizu devices with that you can update Meizu devices to Flyme 6 Stable manually.
Download Flyme 6 Stable Version for Meizu Devices
- Flyme OS 220.127.116.11G for Meizu M3s – Download
- Flyme 6 Stable version for Meizu M2 Note (18.104.22.168G) – Download
- Flyme 22.214.171.124G for Meizu MX5 – Download
- Flyme 6 Stable version for Meizu Pro 6 (126.96.36.199G) – Download
- Flyme 6 also available for OnePlus and other Android phones – Download
Note: We will be updating this post with new devices so bookmark this page.
How to Install Flyme 6 Stable Version on Meizu Phone
- First, you need to download the Flyme 6 OS zip file for your mobile from the above-shared download links.
- Move those zip file to your Internal storage and change the name as ‘update.zip’.
- Turn off your mobile, press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a while to enter into Upgrade window.
- Select System Upgrade and tap on the Start option.
- Wait for a while, once the flashing process did reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done!
Hope this guide post on How to Install Flyme 6 Stable Version on Meizu Phone or Update Meizu Phone to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you are facing any issues, let us know in comments. Do share this post with your friend who is using Meizu Smartphones. Stay tuned for more updates!