With our guide here, learn how to Access Multiple Facebook Accounts on your Android or iPhone. Download the app to use multiple FB accounts here. Let’s check it out!
Many of us may want to access another Facebook account on our smartphones for different reasons. If you are on a PC, it will be easier as you can just enter the private browsing mode or even open another browser to do the work. But that’s not the case for the phone users. If you want to login to another Facebook account, you must log out of your current account first in Android or iOS.
Here we show you a trick to use multiple accounts without that pain. Read our guide to Access Multiple Facebook Accounts on Android or iPhone without rooting your device. Yeah, No Root Access required!
Access Multiple Facebook Accounts
We can work around this issue and get a lot more if you follow our guide. We suggest you use a new app available in Google Play Store and the App Store. This app lets you do a lot other than just allowing you to access different Facebook accounts at once. Among lots of other good things, one such is it is really small in size.
The official FB app is over 50 MB and it takes up even more space after usage. But this app is a lot smaller at just 12 MB. It even has Facebook Messenger built in. So you don’t need to install another app for the chatting purpose separately now.
So without further due, let us show you this app and tell you how to use it. Follow the steps below on How to Set Up Two Different Facebook Accounts on Android devices easily.
Steps to Access Multiple Facebook Accounts on Android or iPhone
- Download and install the Friendly for Facebook app on your smartphone from either Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Open the app. When you open it for the first time, a wizard shows up. Tap the screens to the finish screen one by one to continue.
- Then enter your email or phone number and the password to sign in to your account.
- Now if you want to add another account, you have to press the settings icon which is a gear. Tap the plus sign below your current account to add new Facebook account.
- Just fill in the second account email/phone number and password to log in. That’s it.
- You can switch between the accounts at any time by pressing the Switch account option. It is at the bottom right corner of your current Facebook account.
- By switching, you can view another Facebook account’s messages, notifications, news feed and anything. You can change themes for each account if you want. You can even have a custom password to lock your account within this app.
Use Multiple Facebook Accounts On Your Android Messenger
- First Download and Install Facebook Messenger app on your Android or iPhone device.
- Then navigate to Messenger Settings as shown below.
- Click on Add Accounts.
- Then Sign into another account
- If you want to delete your account, then just click on Remove Account
That’s it from us here. Hope you enjoyed the guide to let you Access Multiple Facebook Accounts on Android or iPhone. This app can let you do a lot more than just using multiple accounts at a time. We hope you to explore it and use them and enjoy them all. Share this article if you enjoyed it and comment your thoughts below in the comment section.
Stay tuned for more tricks!