ZTE started rolling out its new update for its popular Axon 7 in the US region. The latest B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 is much-awaited update by the ZTE mobile users. This new update is based on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat for ZTE Axon 7 via OTA. The Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for ZTE Axon 7 is available for download via OTA.
- How to Update Lenovo ZUK Z1 to Android 7.1.1 via LineageOS 14.1
- How to Install Official LineageOS 14.1 on Nextbit Robin [ether]
- How to Download & Install AOSP Nougat on Vernee Apollo Lite
So what this article is about? How to Download And Install B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7? You can even upgrade from Axon 7 B15 to B19 OTA update just by following this guide post.
Download B19 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7
So, without any further ado let me show you how to install new B19 Nougat Update on ZTE Axon 7.This post is about Update Chinese ZTE Axon 7 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat Manually. Let’s check it out, How to Install ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update.
ZTE Axon 7 B19 Features and Changelogs
- Android OS upgraded from 7.0 to 7.1.1.
- T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling Support.
- Daydream update and optimisation.
- Google Security patches [Feburary 2017]
- Caller ID (HIYA) update.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and other bug fixes.
- It will work on ZTE Axon 7 A2017 (USA). Don’t try this on any other device.
- You should charge your device more than 50-60% before following this tutorial.
- Activate USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from Settings-> Developer Options.
- You should take a backup all of your necessary data to your SD Card or computer.
- You must have installed TWRP on your ZTE Axon 7.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat for ZTE Axon 7
|Required Tools||Download Links|
|Download ZTE Axon 7 B15 Firmware (A2017U SD card software package A2017UV1.1.0B15)||Download|
|Download ZTE Axon 7 B19 OTA Update (Axon 7 B15 to B19 OTA update)||Download|
|Download ZTE Axon 7 B19 Full Firmware||Update Soon|
Steps to Install Android 7.1 Nougat on ZTE Axon 7
- Download the Axon 7 B19 OTA Files and rename it as update.zip.
- Move the files to your SD card.
- Navigate to Settings > Update.
- Software Update app will automatically initiate the update process.
- Tap the Install Nougat B19 on USA Axon 7.
- Reboot and Enjoy!
- Download the Axon 7 B19 Nougat Zip file and rename it as update.zip.
- Navigate to Settings > Developer Option and Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’.
- Boot your device intro Recovery mode.
- Select ‘Apply Update via SD Card’.
- Tap the Zip file and give permission to begin the installation.
- Wait for a while, once the installation completes rebooting your device.
- That’s it!