Every smartphone have its own Boot Logo which can’t be changed! But there are some tweaks if you follow those you can change them. Here in this post, I’m going to share How to Install Custom Boot Logo on OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- How to Fix Dm-Verity Check Error on OnePlus 3/3T
- Download and Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
- How to Install Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T
The normal OnePlus boot logo is good, but if you add some customised logo then it will be awesome! The Boot Logo of OnePlus 3/3T can be easily changed by following the instruction shared below. As you know, there are many custom boot logo and splash screen. You can use them, but it may slow your device and lead to some issues.
Custom Boot Logo for OnePlus 3/3T
If you install the Custom Boot Logo shared here, you will get some themes like Pirate of Caribbean, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Batman and much more. This includes for your Fastboot mode too! You can revert back to original OnePlus Boot logo anytime, so there is nothing to worry about it!
Also for executing this method, you need the custom recovery like TWRP installed on your OnePlus device.
- Need TWRP Recovery Installed device.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
Download Custom Boot Logo for OnePlus 3/3T
Steps to Install Custom Boot Logo on OnePlus 3/3T
- First, download the Custom Boot Logo zip file from above.
- Extract the file and move it to your internal storage.
- Turn off your device and Boot into Recovery. You can enter this mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power Button for a while.
- Then choose your preferred language and enter Recovery Mode.
- Click the Install option and go to the directory where you located the boot logo files.
- Select it and swipe right to Flash it.
- Then Reboot your device and enjoy!
How to Make Boot Logo Change Automatically
- First, you need to download the custom init.d script from here.
- Copy that file to /system/etc/init.d directory.
- Long press the file and click the three dots and choose properties.
- Tap the Attributes and give permission to proceed.
Owner- RWX, Group- RX, Global- RX (-rwxr-xr-x)
- Click the Browser and Change the Owner to root and Group to shell.
- Now create a new folder in your external storage and rename it as bootlogo. Make it look like this sdcard/bootlogo.
- Now place the downloaded files in sdcard/bootlogo.
- Reboot your device! That’s it!
Hope you have successfully installed Custom Boot Logo on OnePlus 3/3T. While selecting the custom boot logo file, you can choose any one logo which you like. Once you choose, you can flash it right away!