Here is the Latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for Redmi Note 3 is available for download. The new update for Mi Note is rolling out via OTA which comes with a lot of new features and improvements than the older version. You can download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 by following the simple instruction shared below.
If any users get notification pop on their device, then they can download and Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 3 officially just by tapping it. If not, you can Install Manually MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Redmi Note 3 device by following the below step-by-step instructions to install the Latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon.
How to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 18.104.22.168
This is an OTA update and you have to download and install it on your own. The download file sized is about 1.3GB so you need active internet connectivity. These days Xiaomi is rolling out updates frequently with lots of new features and improvements. Here in this post I gonna share the OTA of MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3.
If you have the patience to wait for the OTA update, you can! Or else yu can update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 126.96.36.199 manually by going through the below steps. Without wasting any more time, let’s check it out!
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global ROM for Redmi Note 3
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update for Redmi Note 3 (Recovery ROM) – Download
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Full ROM for Redmi Note 3 (Fastboot ROM) – Update Soon
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
To install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3, there are two methods available Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. You can use the below instruction to install MIUI 126.96.36.199 on your device.
How to Install MIUI 8 Global Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM for your device from above and move the files to your internal storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Wait for a while. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
- That’s it! You’re Done.
How to Install MIUI 8 Global Fastboot ROM
- Download and install Mi Flash tool by extracting it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM and move the files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into Fastboot Mode. To enter this mode you can hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Now connect your device to PC and extract the Fastboot ROM.
- Then Copy its address on PC and open Mi Flash Tool and paste the address.
- Click on Refresh and Flash button to start the flashing process of MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Beta ROM on Mi Note.
- Do wait for sometimes, once the flashing process gets over your device will boot with the latest version.
- That’s it!
Hope you have installed it successfully! If you think this post on How to Download latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 and flash it, is useful just share it. Also Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay tuned for more updates!