Xiaomi released the MIUI 9 China Beta ROM for Redmi Note 4. The new MIUI 9 features many new things such as Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements. MIUI 9 Update for Redmi Note 4 is released, and the MIUI 9 China Developer ROM for other Xiaomi Devices will be available on August 16th. Check out this post to know how to Download and Install MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 4.
You can download a set of alpha and beta MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 4/4x.You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4x to MIUI 9 manually. If you want to Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 9 then Download MIUI 9 China Alpha/Beta ROM for Redmi Note 4 from below.
MIUI 9 Chinese ROM on Redmi Note 4/4x
This is an OTA update and you have to download and install it on your own. The download file sized is about 1.3GB so you need active internet connectivity. These MIUI 9 ROM for Redmi Note 4 are for the Chinese ROM and includes Chinese bloatware. Also, it doesn’t come with Gapps (Google applications) in this build are not included. So you need to install it manually.
Download Nougat Based MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 4/4x
- MIUI 9 China Beta ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x(Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 9 China Beta for Redmi Note 4/4x (Fastboot ROM) – Download
- MIUI 9 China Alpha ROM for Redmi Note 4/4x (Fastboot ROM) – Download
How to Install MIUI 9 China Alpha/Beta ROM on Redmi Note 4/4x
To install MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4/4x, there are two methods available Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. You can use the below instruction to install MIUI 9 on your device.
How to Install MIUI 9 Global Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 89 ROM for your device from above and move the files to your internal storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Wait for a while. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
- That’s it! You’re Done.
How to Install MIUI 9 Global Fastboot ROM
- Download and install Mi Flash tool by extracting it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM and move the files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into Fastboot Mode. To enter this mode you can hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Now connect your device to PC and extract the Fastboot ROM.
- Then Copy its address on PC and open Mi Flash Tool and paste the address.
- Click on Refresh and Flash button to start the flashing process of MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM on Mi Note.
- Do wait for sometimes, once the flashing process gets over your device will boot with the latest version.
- That’s it!
Hope you have installed it successfully! If you think this post on How to Download latest MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4/4x and flash it, is useful just share it. Also Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay tuned for more updates!