If you want to have the Google Pixel’s navigation bar on your OnePlus 3/3T device, then you are at the right place. The Pixel and Pixel XL came out with a redesigned navigation bar with new icons and a new look. It even came with new home screen transition and Google Assistant transition animations. So if you liked them all, you can follow our guide here to Get Pixel Navigation Bar on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Download ZTE Blade V8 Stock Wallpapers [FHD]
- How To Install Mad OS on Lenovo K3 Note
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot and Take TWRP Backup on Windows
We all know the love OnePlus devices get from the developers and modders around the world. It is already a great UI with the Oxygen OS. But different new additions are added every day. Likewise, this mod for OnePlus 3 offers you the Google Pixel navigation bar with all the animations we talked about. So without any wait, let’s head into our guide to getting it installed.
This is a risky process and may brick your device if done wrong. Keep in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged.
- Must have the bootloader unlocked on the OnePlus 3/3T.
- TWRP recovery (preferably) or CWM recovery installed on the device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your data.
- This ROM is meant only for OnePlus 3/3T. Do not attempt to flash it on any other devices.
This is the mod file that you need to flash. Download it with the link provided below.
PixelNav_OP3-3T.zip – Link
Follow the steps below to get started.
- Download the file provided above. It is the same for both OnePlus 3 and 3T. Place it on your phone’s internal memory.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into recovery by pressing and holding down the Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Hold them until you see TWRP recovery screen and then release the buttons.
- After you have entered the recovery mode, it is recommended to create a backup with the Backup option. Press it and wait for the operation to complete. This is a precautionary step that we recommend you do this in case something goes wrong.
- Then, press Install and browse through your internal memory to find the zip file.
- Select the PixelNav_OP3-3T.zip file you placed there and Swipe to install.
- Once done, reboot your device.
That’s it. Now you are done! If you installed Pixel Navigation Bar on OnePlus 3 and 3T without issues. If you have any doubts, do comment below. Share the article if you think it’d help someone.
Stay tuned for more updates!