The Huawei P10 (VTR-L09) got its new Nougat Beta OTA update for Europe region. Huawei P10 (VTR-L09) has received a new B137 Nougat update in European countries via OTA. This firmware version brings improvements to Camera performance, touchscreen sensitivity and system stability. The latest ROM packs with the Android Nougat firmware which is similar to the EMUI 5.1 OS. You can flash Nougat on Huawei P10 B137 Nougat Update manually by following the below instructions.
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P10 B137 Nougat Firmware for VTR-L09. This Nougat based beta update, version B137, available for the Europe Huawei P10 (VTR-L09).
Let’s check it out how to download and install the Huawei P10 B137 Nougat Update. Earlier we shared Install LineageOS 14.1 for Google Pixel, make sure you check it too!
Huawei P10 B137 Nougat Update
Now you can download Huawei P10 Stock Firmware which has a build number of VTR-L09C432B137. The ROM file is sized about 1.3 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below. If you want to flash B137 update on Huawei P10, then it’s really simple!
Just make sure, your device is running a C432 based firmware with TWRP custom recovery or any other tool and unlocked bootloader.
Note: This is BETA version, so it may have some bugs!
- Device: Huawei P10
- Model: VTR-L29
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.1
- Version: B137
- Build Number: VTR-L09C432B137
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (beta)
- Release Date: 9.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei P10 VTR-L09.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei P10 B137 Nougat Firmware
Install Stock B137 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei P10 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 B137 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Method #3 – Working with P10
- Connect your phone to the PC in mass storage mode and create a new folder “HWOTA” in external microSD card.
- Download and rename the required files from above and move them to the new HWOTA folder.
- Download the Huawei P10 Updater tool. You can download it from here and extract the HWOTA folder on the Desktop
- Turn off your device and unplug the USB cable. The inner the USB cable again by pressing and holding the Volume Down Key and enter the fast boot mode.
- Open the extracted HWOTA folder and run the update.bat file as administrator.
- Reboot your phone in fastboot mode.
- Power off the device and then hold Volume up + Power for a while to enter the TWRP recovery mode.
- Reconnect the USB cable and hit the Enter Key.
- Type 1 and press Enter.
- For next update type selection, type 1 and hit the Enter key twice.
- It will take some time to install, once done your phone should automatically reboot and start the update installation.
- That’s it!
Stay tuned for more updates on Latest Nougat Firmware Update!