The Nougat update for Zenfone 3 Ultra brings you lots of new changes including the Google integration into ZenUI launcher, improve system stability and performance. The model getting this update is Asus Zenfone 3 ZU680KL. So if you are interested, just follow our guide to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra. Users can get the update OTA (Over The Air) and if not you can manually download Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra Nougat Update (WW_14.1010.1704.46) and install it on their device.
Changes that this update brought to the phone are several new features, enhanced ZenUI, bug fixes and performance boost. The build number of this Nougat update is 14.1010.1704.46. You will get this update on your phone automatically in coming weeks. But if you want it right now, you can do it by a manual update. So How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra?
Let’s check it out How to Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra and install it!
Nougat Firmware for Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra [WW_14.1010.1704.46]
For manually updating your Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra, you have to download the update file from the Asus official site and follow the steps we have provided here to Update Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Android Nougat Manually.
- This method is for Zenfone 3 Ultra ZU680KL with SKU WW. Do not attempt it on any other models or SKUs.
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra Nougat Firmware Update
Download Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra v14.1010.1704.46 – Download
How to Install 14.1010.1704.46 Android 7.0 Nougat on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra
- Download the firmware file from the link provided above and put it on your phone.
- Boot into recovery mode by turning it off and pressing and holding the Power + Volume Up keys simultaneously.
- Once you are in the recovery screen, select Apply update from SD card.
- Select the firmware file that you just downloaded.
- The installation will start. Wait for it to finish and then reboot your phone.
- That’s it. Now your Zenfone 3 Ultra will have Android Nougat installed. The first boot may take a while, so be patient.
That is all from us here. You have now successfully completed the process. That is the end of our guide to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra. We hope this helped, share it and drop a comment below if you have any queries.
Hope you enjoyed this guide on Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra. Stay tuned for more updates!