If you haven’t received the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update on your Nextbit Robin and you are looking for a tutorial guide then you are reading the perfect article. This article gives a step by step guide on how to install Android Nougat Update on Nextbit Robin.
Nextbit Robin was a first cloud-based Android smartphone. It was launched with Android Marshmallow, but as promised, the Nextbit company had updated the device to Android 7.0 Nougat. And now, the official Android 7.1.1 Nougat update is also available, which users can install manually.
If you want to know Install Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update Manually on Nextbit Robin, then Read more to know.
Before you start flashing, this tutorial requires ADB and Fastboot driver installed on your computer.
- Back up all important data you have on the phone.
- Battery must be charged at least 60% to 80%.
Disclaimer: Follow the instruction at your own risk. Techora will not be responsible for any kind of damage to your device. This guide is for technical users only.
- Download Android 7.1.1 factory images from (HERE) and unzip it. Copy-paste all the content inside the ADB installation folder (Usually it will be at (C:\ ADB)
- For Windows, download drivers for Nextbit Robin from (HERE) and install it.
- On your device, go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Go to Developer Options, enable ‘OEM Unlocking’ and ‘USB Debugging’.
- Turn off your phone, press Power + Volume Down to boot into fastboot mode.
- Connect your phone to PC, go to ADB folder (where the firmware is), press Shift + right click and select ‘Open command window here’.
- Type the below command to check your device is properly connected to your PC.
- Now, type the below command to unlock the bootloader
fastboot -i 0x2c3f oem unlock-go
9. This following command and will flash stock firmware.
For Windows: flash-all.bat For Mac: ./flash-all.sh
We hope that this step by step guide was easy to understand for you. If you have installed Nougat Update on Nextbit Robin, then do share your experience with us in comments below.