ZTE started rolling out its new update for its popular Axon 7 Mini in the US region. The latest B12 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 Mini is much-awaited update by the ZTE mobile users. This new update is based on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat for ZTE Axon 7 Mini via OTA. The Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for ZTE Axon 7 Mini is available for download via OTA. So How to Download and Install Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 Mini?
This post will take you through How to Download And Install B12 Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 Mini? You can even upgrade and Install Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 Mini update just by following this guide post.
Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat On ZTE Axon 7 Mini
So, without any further ado let me show you how to install new B12 Nougat Update on ZTE Axon 7 Mini.This post is about Update Chinese ZTE Axon 7 Mini to Android 7.1.1 Nougat Manually. Let’s check it out, How to Install ZTE Axon 7 Mini Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update.
This official B12 Nougat Update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air). You can manually check whether the update is available on your smartphone or not. To do that Go to Settings > About Phone Section > Software Update.
B12 Nougat Update’s Features
- Android 7.1.1 provides updated emojis, plus the ability to use two or more languages at once. Communicating is now easier (and more fun) than ever.
- Not only can you text in two languages, but you can “be in two places” at once! Android N gives you the ability to switch between apps or run them side-by-side. How fast can you multitask?
- Android N also provides the ability to save even more battery power, revamped notification updates and a whole lot more so you can customize the Axon 7 Mini Mini even more.
- With T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling support you can now talk and text without using data! For more Click here.
- Device – ZTE Axon 7 Mini
- Model – A2017G
- Android Version – 7.1.1
- Firmware – B12
- Build Number – B2017GV1.0.0B12
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – OTA Package
- Size – 2.1 GB
- It will work on ZTE Axon 7 Mini. Don’t try this on any other device.
- You should charge your device more than 50-60% before following this tutorial.
- Activate USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from Settings > Developer Options.
- You should take a backup all of your necessary data to your SD Card or computer.
- You must have installed TWRP on your ZTE Axon 7 Mini.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat for ZTE Axon 7 Mini
Steps to Install Android 7.1 Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 Mini
- Download the Axon 7 Mini B12 OTA Files and rename it as update.zip.
- Move the files to your SD card.
- Navigate to Settings > Update.
- Software Update app will automatically initiate the update process.
- Tap the Install Nougat B12 on USA Axon 7 Mini.
- Reboot and Enjoy!
- Download the Axon 7 Mini B12 Nougat Zip file and rename it as update.zip.
- Navigate to Settings > Developer Option and Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’.
- Boot your device intro Recovery mode.
- Select ‘Apply Update via SD Card’.
- Tap the Zip file and give permission to begin the installation.
- Wait for a while, once the installation completes rebooting your device.
- That’s it! Your Axon 7 mini should boot into the latest B12 Android Nougat 7.1.1 Firmware.