ZTE Nubia Z7 Max is the best budget smartphones from ZTE Mobiles. If you want to know How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max, then you should check out this post! This post is all about what you need to do to install LineageOS on your ZTE Nubia Z7 Max. Yeah, this is not an unofficial version, but this method is similar to official Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max. The users can install the LineageOS 14.1 on their ZTE Nubia Z7 Max via TWRP custom recovery along with Root access. That’s kinda simple task!
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7
- How To Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Meizu M2
- Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 7.1.1 via Lineage OS 14.1
- How to Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto G4 And G4 Plus
This post is all about How to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max using LineageOS 14.1. Before starting, make sure you go through all the necessary requirements and proceed. Without wasting any more time, let’s get started in How to Install Android Nougat on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max.
- 1 Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
- 2 How to Manually Update ZTE Nubia Z7 Max to Android Nougat
- 3 How to Officially Update ZTE Nubia Z7 Max to Android 7.0 Nougat [OTA]
Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
As everyone knows, CynogenMod stopped making custom ROM and nightly builds. So that the company purchased it and rebranded as LineageOS. Flash this Lineage OS 14.1 For ZTE Nubia Z7 Max and enjoy the experience of nougat. Yeah, Lineage OS 14.1 nougat ROM for ZTE Nubia Z7 Max.
Let’s Check it out how to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max easily by following our instructions below. If you want to know about its ZTE Nubia Z7 Max, go here.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
- Nougat Update File shared here will work only on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max.
Features of LineageOS 14.1
- Dual SIM
- Double tap wake
- Battery Life
- And Other major Customization Tweak.
Download LineageOS ROM file for ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
|Update Versions||Download Links|
|lineage-14.1-20170312-UNOFFICIAL-nx505j – Latest||Download|
Download Gapps from here below,
|Gapps for Android 7.1||Download|
How to Manually Update ZTE Nubia Z7 Max to Android Nougat
- First, you need to Download the Nougat OTA Zip file from above.
- Then move that file to your Internal Storage.
- Navigate to Setting > About Phone > Wireless Update and Click Menu placed at the top right corner and tap ‘Local Update’.
- Now Tap the ‘Internal Storage’ and locate the downloaded OTA file.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ and give permission to update by tapping ‘OK’
- Wait for a while and once the installation complete, we need to install Gapps.
- To flash Gapps file follow the same steps like above. Just wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You have successfully manually installed Android Nougat on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max Smartphone.
How to Officially Update ZTE Nubia Z7 Max to Android 7.0 Nougat [OTA]
- Navigate to the Settings of your device.
- Then Open About Phone and choose on Check for System Updates Option.
- If there is a system update available you will get a notification saying “System Update is Available”.
- Just tap on the update now.
- That’s all! You can officially update ZTE Nubia Z7 Max to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Hope this guide helped you to know How to Download ZTE Nubia Z7 Max Nougat Update and Install it manually. Yeah, Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Nubia Z7 Max without any issues.If you are facing any issues, drop them below! Do share and spread the word.
Stay tuned for more updates!