If you have been searching lately on how to install MIUI 8 on Samsung Galaxy S6 Android Smartphone, then below is a detailed and in-depth guide for the same. As you guys, Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphones are quite popular for its design and performance. And it’s time to upgrade its User Interface with MIUI 8 installing in it. This post is all about Download & Install MIUI 8 Stable ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Top 5 Best Video Editing Apps for Android 2017
- How to Download & Install MIUI 8.2 on Yuphoria
- How to Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Android 7.1.1 via Lineage OS 14.1
- How to Download & Install Flyme OS 6 on Any Meizu Smartphones
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is a very popular Android Smartphone from Samsung Mobiles. The Samsung Galaxy S6 packs a very impressive punch for the price you pay for it.
MIUI 8 Stable ROM For Samsung Galaxy S6
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is so popular, that now the device has got its own stable version of the very popular MIUI ROM from Xiaomi. And today we bring you a detailed guide following which you will be able to install the latest ROM from Xiaomi, the MIUI 8 Stable ROM for Galaxy S6 from Samsung Mobiles.
Before actually moving on to the guide, let’s take a quick look at the Samsung Galaxy S6 Smartphone and the MIUI 8 ROM as well.
Features of MIUI 8.2 for Yuphoria
- MIUI Base
- Init.d Support
MIUI 8 Firmware Details
- Update: Samsung Galaxy S6
- ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
- ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
- ROM Firmware Required: Android 6.0.1, latest bootloader
- Based On: MIUI
- Status: Stable
- The guide below should only be performed on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Android Smartphone.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- TWRP Recovery should be preinstalled on your Galaxy S6 device.
- We are not to be held responsible in any case of damage on your Samsung Galaxy S6 before or after completing the guide below.
Download Stable MIUI 8 ROM files for Samsung Galaxy S6
Download MIUI 8 ROM Files – Link
Download Magisk Manager – Link
Download Root Explorer – Link
Download Gapps – Link
Steps to Install MIUI 8 on Samsung Galaxy S6
- Copy and paste both the files that you downloaded above to the internal storage space of your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Power OFF your device.
- Boot it into recovery mode by using the Volume Down+Power keys.
- From the TWRP recovery mode, select the “Wipe” option.
- Now select to erase the “cache”, “dalvik cache” and perform a factory/data reset.
- Then choose the “Install” option and select the ROM package that you copied to your device earlier and confirm your selection.
- Flash Magisk manager and boot your device.
- You will see a Chinese App just open it for installation of Gapps.
- Open Root Explorer app and go to DATA/LOCAL.
- Launch USERINIT.SH with root access.
- That’s it! You’re Done !!
And now you have successfully finished installing MIUI 8 on Samsung Galaxy S6 without any errors. If you are facing any issues while installing, do let us know in comments below. Stay tuned for more updates!