Xiaomi is another Chinese vendor which has flooded the market with mid-range phones offering great specifications. It is kind of popular in India which made a lot of developers work on it. Therefore, we have a Nitrogen OS here for Xiaomi Mi Max. It has a lot of great features so, if you wanna change it or try the new version of Android, you can follow this guide to install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max.
- How To Install Mad OS on Lenovo K3 Note
- How to Enable VoLTE on LeEco Le Max 2
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot and Take TWRP Backup on Windows
So without wasting anymore time, let’s check out How to Download and Install install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max.
Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max
– The date and location of the range of time in the status bar;
– Select the icon of style and display the percentage of battery;
– An indicator of network traffic
– Bluetooth device charge level;
– Brightness control finger movement on the status bar.
– Input Method icon
Quick Settings Panel:
– Set the number of tiles
– fast access
– A ban on the lock screen
– “Smart” notification bar;
– On / off WiFi at the touch of a tile;
– Bluetooth on / off at the touch of a tile;
– Turning on / off the mobile Internet at the touch of a tile;
– Show / hide the Auto Brightness icon in the panel;
– Tiles inclusion / LTE outage.
Flashing custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged.
- Must have root access available on the Xiaomi Mi Max.
- TWRP recovery (preferably) or CWM recovery installed on the device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your data.
- This ROM is meant only for Xiaomi Mi Max. Do not attempt to flash it on any other devices.
Download Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max
Nitrogen OS for Xiaomi Mi Max – Link
Gaaps – Link
How to Install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max
- Download the ROM file and Gaaps given above.
- Transfer them to your phone’s SD card.
- Turn your Xiaomi Mi Max Lite off.
- Press and hold Power and Volume down button simultaneously.
- You will be taken to the recovery mode after a few seconds.
- Make sure to backup the contents by pressing Backup option and wait for the operation to complete. This is a precautionary step that we recommend you do this in case something goes wrong.
- Ater that, perform the wipe by choosing Wipe > Advanced Wipe and wipe cache data, Dalvik and perform a factory reset.
- Now go back to the starting screen of TWRP.
- Select Install and select the ROM file first and flash it.
- Now, wait for the installation to finish and finally, select Gapps file and install it.
- Reboot the device and you will notice different bootup.
Now you are done! If you installed Install Nitrogen OS on Xiaomi Mi Max without issues or have any doubts, do comment below.
Stay tuned for more updates on custom ROMs!