How to update Mi Note 2 to MIUI 220.127.116.11? Here we share the guide post on how to download and install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2. The new update for Mi Note 24 is rolling out via OTA which comes with fixes on gallery issues. You can download the latest version of MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2 by following the simple instruction shared below. You can download the latest version of MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Mi Note 2 from below.
We provide you with the OTA as well as Full MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2. If any users get notification pop on their device, then they can download and install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global ROM for Mi Note 2 officially just by tapping it. If no issues, you can wait for the OTA updates, or you can update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to MIUI 220.127.116.11 manually
In order to check the availability of OTA update, just navigate to Settings > About Phone > System updates > Check for update. If the new MIUI 18.104.22.168 is available then just click on the Download & Update option.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Mi Note 2
This is an OTA update and you have to download and install it on your own. The download file sized is about 1.3GB so you need active internet connectivity. These days Xiaomi is rolling out updates frequently with lots of new features and improvements. Here in this post I gonna share the OTA of Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Mi Note 2.
If you have the patience to wait for the OTA update, you can! Or else yu can update Mi Note 2 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 manually by going through the below steps. Without wasting any more time, let’s check it out and download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2!
Features of MIUI 220.127.116.11
Fix – Hidden album disappeared in some cases (05-22)
Fix – A empty bar appeared in the Notification shade in some cases (05-22)
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2
Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2
To install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Mi Note 2, there are two methods available Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. You can use the below instruction to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 on your device.
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for your device from above and move the files to your internal storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Wait for a while. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
- That’s it! You’re Done.
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Fastboot ROM
- Download and install Mi Flash tool by extracting it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM and move the files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into Fastboot Mode. To enter this mode you can hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Now connect your device to PC and extract the Fastboot ROM.
- Then Copy its address on PC and open Mi Flash Tool and paste the address.
- Click on Refresh and Flash button to start the flashing process of MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Beta ROM on Mi Note.
- Do wait for sometimes, once the flashing process gets over your device will boot with the latest version.
- That’s it!
Hope you have installed it successfully! If you think this post on How to Download latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Mi Note 2 and flash it, is useful just share it. Also Comment below if you have any doubts.
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI Updates!