Today we are going to cover the Moto E3 Power on our root guide. We now have a way to root and install TWRP on the device. So if you own a Moto E3 Power and want to root and install recovery on it, follow our guide here to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto E3 Power.
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra
- How to Install TWRP & Root Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Root Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge & Install TWRP
We are showing you a very simple procedure that requires a PC or laptop. After rooting your device, you will gain a lot of access like: Can uninstall factory apps, install your own custom ROMs, change system settings, etc. It is what every Android enthusiast will do first thing after buying a new phone. So let’s check it out How to Root Moto E3 Power and Install TWRP or other custom recovery tool on it.
Root Moto E3 Power
Rooting or flashing Custom ROMs will void your warranty and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep that in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged.
- You need unlocked bootloader.
- Enable OEM unlock and USB debugging in developer options.
- All files present in your phone will be erased. So be sure to take a backup before proceeding.
- This method only works for Moto E3 Power. Do not attempt this on any other smartphones.
- As we already mentioned, rooting will void your warranty.
Benefits of Rooting
Benefits you ask? There are many. Rooting is an essential thing that almost every Android enthusiast does after getting a new smartphone. It unlocks the full potential of an Android, it lets you install custom ROMs, tweak hardware inside, change the looks of software and a lot more.
There are improvements that can be made to increase performance, tweaks and a lot more. So it is surely a good step to take and you can unroot your device anytime to roll back to the starting state. The process is simple and reversible.
ADB and Fastboot tools – Link
Moto USB Drivers – Link
TWRP for Moto E3 Power – Link
SuperSU for Moto E3 Power – Link
Steps to Install TWRP on Moto E3 Power
- Go to the ADB folder where it was installed and open the CMD window by pressing ‘shift’ key and right-clicking anywhere on the folder.
- Enter the command below.
adb reboot bootloader
- Download the TWRP file from the link above and bring it to the adb folder. Then enter the code below in the adb window.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-taido.img
- Then restart your device by typing the code “fastboot reboot”.
Steps to Root Moto E3 Power
- Download the SuperSU zip file from the link and place it on the phone memory.
- Open the adb and fastboot command window and enter the command below.
adb reboot recovery
- Select Install and select the SuperSU zip file from the internal storage there.
- Flash it. After that reboot your device. That’s it.
That’s it from us here. You have now successfully rooted your Moto E3 Power. Hope this guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Moto E3 Power helped you. Share it and drop a comment below if you have any queries.
Stay tuned for more updates!