Looking for some guide to Install Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T? This post is gonna be all about How to Download & Install Google Pixel Experience ROM on the OnePlus device.The Google Pixel and Pixel Experience custom ROM are quite popular during the launch of Pixel Smartphones. Google Pixel smartphone was launched with tonnes of new features namely Google Assistant, Pixel Launcher and much more. It impressed other mobile users, to grab the Google Pixel features on their smartphones too!
- Download Pixel Blue Theme & Animated Navbar for LineageOS
- How to Fix Dm-Verity Check Error on OnePlus 3/3T
- Download and Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
If you are one among and the owner of OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T, then you can go through the below section of the posts. Other mobile users, have to wait! So this Custom ROM is all about getting Google Pixel features such as Pixel launchers, Google Assistant, Boot Animation, Ringtones, System Sounds, Pixel Wallpapers, Pixel’s Blue Accent and much more. This is all about Pixel Experience ROM brings you!
Pixel Features on OnePlus 3/3T
In this guide post, I gonna share how to flash the Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T from Downloading till Installing it on your device. The Pixel Experience Custom ROM includes various other Pixel phone features and some themes that make the OnePlus 3/3T looks cool like Google Pixel Smartphone. The ROM is based on the Latest LineageOS 14.1 which I shared earlier on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 3T.
Let’s get started on How to install Pixel ROM on OnePlus 3/3T. (Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T)
Features of Pixel Experience ROM
- Based on the latest Lineage OS
- February Security patch
- All Google Apps features
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Pixel’s blue accent
- Google Assistant
- Root is included (you have to enable it from the dev options)
- Round Icon for Settings
- OnePlus’ Recorder app
- Requires Root Access and latest TWRP Recovery.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
- The ROM is only for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T device.
Download Files for Pixel Experience ROM for OnePlus 3/3T
How to Install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T
- First Download the Pixel Experience ROM file from about.
- Once you download it, move it to your OnePlus 3/3T.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- In the TWRP Recovery, tap the ‘Backup’ and make a Nandroid Backup.
- Tap ‘Wipe’ and Wipe data/system/dalvik/cache.
- Select ‘Install’ and go the location where you moved the ROM files and Swipe to install the ROM.
- Wait for a while until the installation completes. Once done, Install Gapps.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
Pixel Experience ROM Screenshots
Hope you have successfully installed Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T Officially. If you are facing any issues while installation process, leave it in the comment section to get help. Stay tuned for more updates!