If you have been searching lately on how to install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3T Android Smartphone, then below is a detailed and in-depth guide for the same. As you guys, OnePlus 3T smartphones are quite popular for its design and performance. And it’s time to upgrade its User Interface with MIUI 8 installing in it. This post is all about Download & Install MIUI 8 ROM for OnePlus 3T.
- How to Download & Install MIUI 8 on Samsung Galaxy S6 [All Variant]
- How to Download & Install MIUI 8.2 on Yuphoria
- How To Install MIUI 8 On LeEco Cool1 [Custom ROM]
The OnePlus 3T is a very popular Android Smartphone from OnePlus Smartphones and growing the mobile brand in India. The OnePlus 3T packs a very impressive punch for the price you pay for it. Let’s Check it out How to Install MIUI 8 On OnePlus 3T?
Download and Install MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM on OnePlus 3T
The OnePlus 3T is so popular, that now the device has got its own stable version of the very popular MIUI ROM from Xiaomi. And today we bring you a detailed guide following which you will be able to install the latest ROM from Xiaomi, the MIUI 8.2 for OnePlus 3T.
Before actually moving on to the guide, let’s take a quick look at the OnePlus 3T Smartphone and the MIUI 8 ROM as well. Here we can check How to Install MIUI 8 On OnePlus 3T?
Features of MIUI 8 for OnePlus 3T
- The MIUI 8.2 for OnePlus 3T ROM is based on the 32-bit MIUI V22.214.171.124 ROM.
- Gapps has been preinstalled. No need to install separately.
- The Android version running on this ROM is Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- This ROM is developed by Petersiddhu and the kernel is based on Linux 3.10.x.
MIUI 8 for OnePlus 3T ROM Highlights
- User interface improvements over previous MIUI versions.
- Improved battery efficiency.
- Bug fixes.
- Issues with the notification shade, WIFI and Bluetooth has been resolved.
- New Homescreen settings feature.
- Animation adjustments.
- The guide below should only be performed on the OnePlus 3T Android Smartphone.
- TWRP Recovery should be preinstalled on your OnePlus 3T device.
- We are not to be held responsible in any case of damage on your OnePlus 3T before or after completing the guide below.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
Download MIUI 8 ROM files for OnePlus 3T
Download MIUI 8 ROM, Remove Bootloader and Google Play Installer – Link
Steps to Install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3T
- Copy and paste both the files that you downloaded above to the internal storage space of your OnePlus 3T.
- Power OFF your device.
- Boot it into recovery mode by using the Volume Down+Power keys.
- From the TWRP recovery mode, select the “Wipe” option.
- Now select to erase the “cache”, “dalvik cache” and perform a factory/data reset.
- Then choose the “Install” option and select the ROM package that you copied to your device earlier and confirm your selection.
- Wait for the ROM to be installed.
- Reboot your phone.
- After reboot, use any File Explorer to navigate to the SuperSU APK that you copied to your device earlier and click on the same.
- Install SuperSU on your OnePlus 3T.
- That’s it!
And now you have successfully finished installing MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3T without any errors. If you are facing any issues while installing, do let us know in comments below. Stay tuned for more updates!