This post is all about How to Take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 + Smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 + are really close to being released. They are going to sport a bit different design from Samsung while Numerous leaks on design have been shared by many online. The design that Samsung has put in Galaxy S8 is really new and a bold move from Samsung. They have eliminated the hallmark hardware home button and minimised a lot of bezels.
Camera flash placements have also been moved to the top side of the camera. So while we all are ready for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +, it is must to know even little things like taking a screenshot. That is why we are here. In this guide, we will show you how exactly to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 + USB drivers
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S7 using ODIN Tool on Computer
- Top 5 Samsung Galaxy S8 Specs We Know So Far
Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy S8 and S8 + at an event on March 29th and they will hit the stores on April 21st according to a South Korean news report. This image is leaked from a case manufacturer called MobileFun and is the most clearest Galaxy S8 image leaked. You can still see the glossy case around the smartphone.
Steps to Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +
So let us get straight into the guide now. There is more than one way to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +. The usual hardware method and a way through software too. Let us discuss it both here, step by step.
Method 1: Usual way
- This is really simple. It is the usual way of taking screenshots on any Android device. It works on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 + too.
- When on the screen that you want to capture, then press the Power/Lock and volume buttons at the same time.
- When you hear the shutter snap sound, it means you are done and the screenshot has been captured.
- Scroll down the notification bar and you will see the captured screenshot there.
- You can also view it in the Gallery or any file manager app later.
Method 2: Palm capture
- This is an interesting way to take screenshots on Samsung S8 devices. It is a unique and easier method, available only on Samsung devices.
- This feature is turned on by default in Settings > Motion > Motion and Gesture settings > “Palm swipe to capture”. You can enable and disable it there by toggling this setting.
- Now open the screen that you want to be captured.
- Place your hand on top of the screen in such a way that your thumb is on top facing you.
- Swipe across the screen and you have the screen captured now.
- The captured screenshot is saved in Gallery as usual and you can also view it on the notification bar immediately after the capture.
Method 3: Take long/whole Screen Screenshot
There is a way to take long screenshots when you need to save things like web pages in a browser. In times like that, just press and hold both lock and volume down keys until you get the dragging options. You can now select how much you want in your screenshot and take it.
Do Check: Galaxy S8-Like Rounded Display
So here we have learned all ways that let us take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +. Hope you found this guide useful. Stay tuned for more updates @Techora!