If you looking for some tutorials to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Smartphone, then you must check out this post. By unlocking Bootloader you can install TWRP recovery, Flash rooting files, install custom ROM’s and you can enjoy more customisation features. Just follow the below guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
The new Samsung C9 Pro is a best which claims the first Samsung device to have 6GB of RAM. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro sports a 6-inch full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Galaxy C9 Pro are powered by an oct-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC processor with 1.95GHz clock speed. For better graphic performance, the chipsets are mated with Adreno 510 GPU.
- How to Install TWRP 3.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- How to Download & Install Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Update?
- How to Install Nougat Update for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge [T-Mobile]
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specs
- 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Octa-core Snapdragon 653 SoC processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- Runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256 GB)
- 16-megapixel primary camera with f/1.9 apertures, dual-LED flash
- 16-megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 apertures, dual-LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery
If you unlock boot loader you may void the warranty period. The basic steps involved in Unlock Bootloader process is just running a code to turn on your device. That code will initialize the hardware and then load ramdisk along with the kernel. You can install Custom ROM, Flash TWRP and much more. So let’s check it out How to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy C9 Pro.
- Take a backup of your phone. Unlock Bootloader may wipe all your data.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, it will void your warranty.
Note: Techora Team won’t be responsible for any damage that you make to your phone. Try it with your own risk!
Download Files to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy C9 Pro
Steps to Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Download the CROM Service files and move the files to your internal memory.
- Enable Developer Option by navigating to your Settings > About > Software Information > More > Build Number. You need to tap the Build Number option more than 5 times or until you get a pop-up ‘Developer Option Enabled’.
- Navigate to Settings > Developer Option and enable OEM Unlock.
- Install the downloaded CROM Services app and disable Samsung Reactivation Lock.
- Run the CROM Service app and tap ‘Unlock Bootloader’.
- That’s it! You have successfully unlocked bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Hope this guide post helps you Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. If you are facing any issues, drop them in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates!