Any Android Smartphone can get Rounded Display Corners without root access. All you need is just to install an simple app and follow the easiest guide shared in the post below. If you are interested in getting LG G6 like Rounded Corners for Display on your Android mobile, then you must check out this post!
- Check Out the Latest Images of LG G6 in all its Glory!
- How to Install Custom Boot Logo on OnePlus 3/3T
- Download ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update (MiFavor 4.2) (B13)
A few days back, LG launched their new flagship LG G6 in MWC 2017. The latest LG G6 comes with lots of new features along with more customisation options. One of the cool features of the LG G6 is the display which comes with round edge display corner. The LG G6 is the FullVision QHD display and this rounded display corners perfect fit the screen. And these days, many android smartphones are coming with rounded display corner and people like such features.
What it’s all about Rounded Display Corners?
To get LG G6 like Rounded Corners for display on your phone, you need to just install a free app called ‘Cornerfly’. Just by installing a simple app on your smartphone, you can able to create your own LG G6 like Rounded Edge Display Corners without Rooting your device. Yeah, you heard it!
Let’s see How to Get Rounded Display Corners On Any Android Phone like LG G6?
Download Cornerfly App
You can follow the below section for configuring the CornerFly APK app. This app will help you enable LG G6’s display with rounded corners. You can download Cornerfly app from Google Play Store or by going to the download link shared below. The Pro version of Cornerfly app is also available which is an in-app purchase $0.99 also removes ads.
How To Make Lg G6 Like Rounded Edge Display Corners Without Root
- Download and Install the Cornerfly app on your device.
- Launch the app and give permission.
- Enable ‘Accessibility Service’ by navigating to Settings > Accessibility.
- Go to Cornerfly settings Menu and Enable it by clicking the top-right corner button.
- To enable Rounded Corner display for the navigation bar, go to Settings menu > Application > Enable ‘Overlay Navigation Bar’.
- You can even change the size of the corners and disable specific corners.
- That’s it! Your phone display will look exactly like the LG G6’s Rounded Display.
Hope this helped you to make your Android Phone with Rounded Edge Display Corner like LG G6. If you are facing any issues, let me know in comments below. Do share this post with your friends. Stay tuned for more Android Tricks 2017!