Recently, Asus rolled out the new Android 7.0 Nougat for its smartphones and now it’s time for Asus Zenfone 3. This update is not an OTA update, if you cannot wait for OTA or unable to Download the OTA update file then you can manually Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat using Laptop or Computer. This post is all about How to Manually Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- How to Update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
- How to Install Android 7.0 B120 Huawei Mate 8 Firmware
- How to Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Intex 4G+
If you are looking for some guide post on How to Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android Nougat manually, then you can get the guide and download files from here. The manually upgrade method is quite simple if you know how to add ADB commands, flashing your devices. The Asus Zenfone 3 Nougat Update File is sized less than 900MB. I have shared the download link and sideload the download file on your device via ADB.
So without wasting anymore time, let’s check it out How to Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually via your PC or Laptop.
Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat
As you guys know, every new update brings many new features to the device. Likewise, the Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Asus Zenfone 3 brings lots of new features and performance enhancements to the device. The Asus Zenfone 3 users can enjoy it and some of the new update features like Multitasking feature, new battery life-saving features, new notification features, mobile data saving mode and security features too.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
How to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Asus Zenfone 3
To Install Android 7.0 Nougat OTA update on Asus Zenfone 3 device you should be running the Android Marshmallow version. Also, you need to download and install ADB and fastboot driver on your computer. This method only works for two Asus Zenfone 3 having model number Zenfone 3 ZE520KL and Zenfone 3 ZE552KL.
Download Asus Zenfone 3 Nougat Update File
Steps to Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Nougat [OTA Update]
- First, you need to Enable ‘USB Debugging’ by going through the ‘Developer Option’ menu.
- Then Download Asus Zenfone 3 Nougat OTA Update Zip file from the above link and store the file where ADB is installed on your device.
- Switch Off the mobile and Turn it on by pressing Volume Down + Power Button together for a while.
- You will enter the Recovery Mode, there Tap on ‘Apply Update from ADB’ and connect your Asus Zenfone 3 to PC.
- Navigate to the folder where OTA update file is stored and press Shift Key and Right Click and Choose Open Command Window Here. This will open a command window on your desktop.
- Now enter the below commands to check your device for proper connected,
- If your mobile is listed, then enter the below command to sideload. If your mobile is not listed, you need to reinstall ADB driver again.
adb sideload filename.zip [replace filename.zip with original filename]
- It will automatically start the installation process.Once the process completes, just Reboot your mobile.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Android 7.0 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3.
Hope you have installed and knew How to Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually. If you are facing any issues then leave your thoughts in comments below.