Good News for Huawei Mate S! You can download and Install the Latest Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Update Officially. Today, Huawei made their announcement about the Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Firmware for CRR-L09. The latest ROM packs with the Android Marshmallow firmware which is similar to the EMUI 4.0 OS. You can flash Marshmallow on Huawei Mate S manually by following the below instructions.
- Flash Firmware on Sony Xperia Phones Using XperiFirm
- Install Stock Firmware on Gionee M6 [OFFICIAL ROM]
- Download Huawei P9 Lite B210 Marshmallow Firmware [Europe]
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Firmware for CRR-L09. Let’s check it out how to download and install the Marshmallow OTA Update on Huawei Mate S device.
Install Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Update [Europe]
Now you can download Huawei Mate S Stock Firmware which has a build number of CRR-L09C432B390. The ROM file is sized about 1.6 GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei Mate S
- Model – CRR-L09
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0.1
- Firmware – B390
- Build Number – CRR-L09C432B390
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Size – 1.6 GB
- Make sure, your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your apps, messages, and contacts.
- This Marshmallow Firmware only works on Huawei Mate S CRR-L09.
- Your Device must be on Stock Firmware and Stock Recovery.
Download Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Firmware
Steps to Install Stock B390 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei Mate S
- Download the Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei Mate S from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 B390 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download and install Huawei Mate S B390 Marshmallow Update for Europe Region. Do comment and spread the World.
Stay tuned for more updates!