Here we share a guide post on how to download and install Official Android 7.0 Update on Elephone P9000. Elephone P9000 was launched last year in Europe and Asia region with good features. The company just started rolling out its official nougat update for Elephone P9000 with bug fixes, new customisation features, latest security patch and more. This is not an OTA update, users need to download and install Nougat Update on Elephone P9000 manually. Don’t worry about the process, we guide you through the easiest installation steps below!
- Download and Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
- How to Install Official Stock ROM on Panasonic P71
- Download Jolla Sailfish OS Stock Wallpapers in FHD
This device is powered by 1.8 GHz Helio P10 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. The Elephone P9000 comes with 13MP rear shooter and 8MP as front selfie shooter. The device is backed by 3000-mAh battery and yesterday it was launched in India for around 12K INR.
Android 7.0 Update on Elephone P9000
So how to update your P9000 device to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update? It’s actually very simple, but this method only works on European and Asian version P9000 devices. As mentioned earlier it comes with the latest March 2017 security patch and an updated kernel.
- Optimized fingerprint sensor.
- The first stable version of Android 7.0.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date:- 15.Jan.2017
- Model: Elephone P9000
- Status: Official
- Security Patch: March 2017
- File Size: 1.3GB
Download Android 7.0 OTA for Elephone P9000
How to Flash Android 7.0 Update on Elephone P9000
- Download all required files from above and unzip them.
- Install the driver file and SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the ‘Scatter-loading’ button, navigate and choose the downloaded file which we extracted before [MT6582_Android_scatter.txt].
- Connect your device to your PC and ‘Check’ all the options followed by clicking the Download option.
- Once the flashing process gets over, a screen will pop-up with a green tick.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
Hope this guide post helped you a lot to Install Android 7.0 Update on Elephone P9000 Officially. If you are facing any issues, drop them in the comments section below. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
Stay tuned for more updates! [via]