Huawei Honor smartphones are well-known for their own Android UI, the EMUI. The latest version of the skin is the EMUI 5.0 which entered the market with the launch of Mate 9 smartphone from Huawei. It has many new and unique features and optimisations. Even in the camera app, the UI has implemented new modes like the 3D Panorama mode. Recently we shared on Change Fonts Style in EMUI 5.0 and now its time to Enable 3D Panorama Camera Mode in EMUI 5.
After so long, the developers have finally retrieved this camera mode on Mate 9. This now can be used on any device running EMUI 5.0. So follow our guide here to Enable 3D Panorama camera mode in EMUI 5.
- Download B310 EMUI 5.0 Honor 5C Nougat ROM With Vo-LTE
- How to Install Xperia XZ Camera App on Xperia Devices
- How to Participate in Huawei Honor 6X EMUI 5.0 (Nougat-based) Beta Program
3D Panorama Camera Mode
The EMUI 5.0 UI is required to install this camera app with the 3D Panorama function. So make sure of it. After installing, you can select the mode on the camera app and capture 3D Panorama shots by tapping and holding the capture button. Then rotate the phone to take the shot. A captured image can be viewed at the Gallery later. So that is what the 3D Panorama mode is. So to get it just follow the steps below.
- This app is only meant for EMUI 5.0 running devices. Do not attempt to install it on other devices as it won’t work.
- No root is necessary for this method.
Download 3D Panorama Camera Mode
com.fyusion.sdk_4.11.11.apk – Link
Steps to Enable 3D Panorama Camera Mode in EMUI 5
There are no special things here. The app has been extracted from the Mate 9 smartphone and shared here. Therefore, you have to only download and install it. Instructions on how to do all that are listed here.
- Download the app’s apk file from the link provided above.
- Make sure Unknown Sources is turned on in Settings.
- Install the com.fyusion.sdk_4.11.11.apk.
- Now just open the Camera app.
- If you swipe left, you will find the 3D panorama mode here.
- Just tap it to select it and you can take shots in 3D.
- The images you take will be stored in the gallery and you can view them in 3D there.
That’s it from us here today. Now you can take 3D panorama shots on your EMUI 5 running device. Hope this helped you and you enjoyed our guide on how to Enable 3D Panorama Camera Mode in EMUI 5. Share our article with your friends if you think it will help them.
Comment your views below and stay tuned for more tricks 😉