Today we present you the Prufen Smart USB Cable review.
Nowadays, all the issues related to exploding devices and batteries has something to do with the USB cables that are used to charge them. So it is important that we bring some innovation so as to monitor the working condition and safety of the USB cable used to charge our devices.
Taking up the challenge, the Prufen Smart USB cable was launched at the Comex Exhibition in Singapore. The Prufen Smart USB cable is the first of its kind to feature safety measures and a mAh meter as well. So today, we bring you a Prufen Smart USB Cable review to tell you what is indeed special about the Prufen Smart USB Cable compared to your regular charging cables.
Prufen Smart USB Cable Review
The Prufen Smart USB cable comes with its own OLED display and have safety features based on the features such as voltage and temperature. Below are some of the safety features of the Prufen Smart USB cable:
- While using the Prufen Smart USB cable, in case any abnormal voltage level is detected, the charging is stopped automatically.
- The inbuilt mAh meter lets you compare the actual capacity of the battery in your devices or power banks to the claimed mAh rating. So that you can know whether your power banks or devices features the same mAh rated battery as claimed or not.
- Even in the case of any abnormal voltage or current surge scenarios, the charging is cut and your device is saved from any possible damage.
- If some temperature difference above the recommended normal temperature is detected between both the ports of the charger, the charging is stopped.
- If a current surge occurs in the case of some component failure, the Prufen Smart USB cable cuts the charging.
- The Auto Timer feature can be used to preset the hours you need to charge your device. You can choose from 2-10 hours so as to prevent overnight charging.
- All the current, voltage, temperature and other details including the errors due to which charging is interrupted is displayed on the OLED display that is present within the Prufen Smart USB cable.
- The copper wires present in the Prufen Smart USB cables are tin-plated for better reliability.
- The Prufen Smart USB cable uses thick gauge wire for compatibility with fast charging technology.
- The Prufen Smart USB cable is 1 meter long.
The Prufen Smart USB cable raised $12,968 so far against the $5000 goal on Kickstarter. If you are interested in buying the product, then you can do so by pledging at least $26 on the Kickstarter product page of the Prufen Smart USB Cable. Also you can buy Prufen USB Smart Cable at their official website.
As our devices are more prone to damages related to battery, it is really important that we opt for a charging cable that is of high quality and at the same time offers good level of safety as well.
As mentioned in the very beginning, the Prufen Smart USB cable is the world’s first with all the safety features mentioned above in this article and is therefore a very highly recommended product to protect your device’s battery from overcharging or any battery related issues.