Today we gonna share that worth the Huawei Honor 8 users! Yeah, it all about How to Downgrade Honor 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow. If you are looking for some guides on How to Downgrade Honor 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow then this post will help you a bit too easily revert back to Marshmallow version. If you did not like the Nougat or if you felt like your phone can’t handle it, you can downgrade it right away.
If you want to revert Honor 8 back to an older version then this post will help you a bit. All you need is just to download the required files from below and we shared the method to Downgrade Honor 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow 6.0. Download Honor 8 Nougat Downgrade Package to downgrade the Huawei Honor 8 from Android 7.0 to Android 6.0.
So just follow the guide below to Downgrade Honor 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow. Now we are here with a method to actually Downgrade Honor 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow 6.0.
Downgrade Honor 8 to Marshmallow
The Stable version of Android Nougat for Honor 8 is available for download and users can update their S6 to Nougat version. You can also Revert Honor 8 to Marshmallow Version if they want! Just follow this guide post for more!
- Although this method has been verified working by some people, it is still risky.
- Your phone will be completely wiped during the process. We recommend you to take a backup before proceeding.
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- The method will only work on Honor 8 smartphones. Do not try it on other devices.
- A PC or Laptop.
- USB drivers for your phone installed on PC.
Rollback Firmware Details
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L19/FRD-L09/FRD-L02
- Android Rollback Version – Nougat to Marshmallow
- EMUI Rollback Version – 5.0 to 4.1
- Rollback Build – FRD-LxxC900B300
- Region – Europe/India/Middle-East
- Type – Rollback firmware Package
Download Required Files
Steps to Downgrade Honor 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow
- Download Android Nougat Rollback files shared above for your Honor 8.
- Once downloaded, just extract it and move those files to external storage.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the root of your SD card and move the “update.app” file to dload folder.
- Turn off your Honor 8 and press “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button” together for a while.
- It will initiate the update process automatically, all you need is just to wait for sometimes.
- Now Download Marshmallow Firmware from above and extract it.
- Move the downloaded files to “Update.app” file by replacing the rollback update.app file.
- Press and hold “Volume up + Volume down + Power button” for a while and the downgrade process will begin automatically. That means, your Honor 8 will be downgraded from Nougat to Marshmallow version.
- Wait for a while, once the process completes Reboot the device and have fun!
You have successfully completed the process. That is all from our how to Downgrade Honor 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow guide. We hope that this helped you on Downgrade Honor 8. Let us know in comment section below if you have any doubts. Stay tuned for more updates!