A guide on how to Download Android O Beta on eligible Nexus and Pixel devices. Google announced Google announced of its upcoming Android OS, Android O in March 2017 for eligible Nexus and Pixel devices.
However, if the users Download Android O Beta then they have to manually flash the OS using fast boot. Google also suggested that people who are not developers should not flash the OS on their primary devices due to many early release bugs.
Download Android O Beta
In I/O 2017, Google released the second beta release of the Android O. They also changed to the method of installing the Android O by announcing the Android O Beta Program.
Just like the Android Nougat Beta Program, users having eligible and supported devices will be able to test the Android O before the final launch later this year.
The Android O Beta programs allow users to install Android O Beta. Android O Beta is now more stable compared to the first release. Google has also made the process of installing the Android O very simple are easy.
Users just need to sign up for the Beta Program and users will be able to use Android O by installing the update. The program is only available for few devices. The eligible devices are as following; Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel C, Huawei Nexus 6P, LG Nexus 5X, and Asus Nexus Player.
How to Install Android O Beta
These are the following steps to Install Android O Beta Version on eligible devices.
- Users will need to sign-up for Android Beta Program.
- Users can sign-up here: Developer program page.
- Enter password if asked by the device.
- On the landing page; scroll down to the end of the page to see a list of eligible device.
- If your device is eligible you’ll see ‘Enroll Device’ button.
- Click on the ‘Enroll Device’ button, after signing-up an update should be available on your device in some time.
- If you don’t get an update, go to ‘About phone -> System Update to manually update. The update can take maximum 24 hours to arrive.
- Install the update, reboot and you are good to go!
- That’s it! Have fun!
Hope this guide post helped you a lot to Download Android O Beta for the above-mentioned devices like Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus Player and other Pixel Devices. If you are facing any issues, drop them below in comment section. Also, check out the Android O Stock Wallpapers we shared earlier. Stay tuned for more updates!