Get Samsung Double Data Offer with Jio 4G on selected Galaxy devices. Reliance Jio and Samsung have tied up for a ‘Double Data’ offer. Right now the offer is available on Samsung’s latest flagship Galaxy S8, S8+ & Tab S3.
Samsung announced its high-end devices, Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus on March 29 in India. Galaxy S8 carries a price tag of Rs. Rs 57,900 and Galaxy S8+ is available at Rs. 64,900.
Under the ‘Double Data’ offer, owners of Galaxy S8, S8+ & Tab S3 who are Jio will get a total of 448GB of 4G data for a period of 8 months if they do a recharge of Rs. 309. Its called the Samsung Double Data Offer!
Regular customers or Jio Prime customer who has done a recharge of Rs. 309 under Jio’s “De Dhana Dhan” offer get 1GB data per day for 3 months. However, owners of the mentioned devices will get 2GB 4G data per day for 8 months.
Ultimately, Jio’s Double Data offer provides double with the benefit of people who will buy S8 or S8+ or any of the eligible Galaxy device owners compared to what other Jio users get at the same price. As the mentioned Galaxy devices have already a very steep price for their devices so the offer gives bit relief on their wounds!
How to get the offer?
- Obviously, to avail the offer you will need an eligible Galaxy device.
- Install MyJio app from Play Store on your brand new device.
- Insert the Jio SIM in your device; get one if you haven’t already
- Do recharge of Rs. 309 or more.
- After the recharge gets done, a voucher will be sent. Users will be able to see the voucher in My Vouchers section of MyJio app within 48 hours.
- After receiving the voucher; open the MyJio app, and redeem the voucher to get the double data benefit.
Great, so from now for the next 8 recharges you will get doubt the data of 4G pack. If you have any doubts, do drop them below! Stay tuned to Techora for more updates like Samsung Double Data Offer 😀