Here we got the new Huawei P8 Lite B572 Marshmallow Update [ALE-L02]. This new update is available only for Japan Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Marshmallow version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more.
Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Firmware Update [Japan] for ALE-L02 devices model. And these updates comes with installed July’s security patches. Yeah, you heard it right! This update comes with Android security patch level of July 1, 2017 and with some new fixes!
If you are looking for some source to download and install the latest Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow update, then this post will help you a bit. Let’s Check out How to Download Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow Firmware Update [Japan] and install it!
Huawei P8 Lite B572 Marshmallow Update [Japan]
Now you can download Huawei P8 Lite Stock Firmware which has a build number of ALE-L02C635B572. The ROM file is sized about 1.2GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below. Just make sure you have the ALE-L02 variant and the device is running a C635 based firmware.
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite
- Model – ALE-L02
- Android Version – Marshmallow [6.0]
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B572
- Build Number – ALE-L02C635B572
- Region – Japan
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.2 GB
- Your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your data.
- This Marshmallow Firmware only works on Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02.
- Your device must installed with TWRP Recovery tool [Recommend].
Download Huawei P8 Lite B572 Marshmallow
|Download Marshmallow Update for Huawei P8 Lite||Download Links|
|Marshmallow ROM for ALE-L02 [update.zip] [1.2GB]||Link|
Install Huawei P8 Lite B572 Marshmallow Update
- Download the ALE-L02 Stock ROM of Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 6.0 ALE-L21 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done 😀