Recently Apple released their latest iOS firmware for its devices with new features and improvements. The iOS 10.3 Beta 6 started rolling out for compatible iPhones and iPad devices. You can grab and Install iOS 10.3 Beta 6 via OTA update.
There are no major improvements, but Apple has really worked on it well. The update doesn’t notify the Apple Users, for them this post will help! This post is all about How to Download and Install iOS 10.3 Beta 6 on iPhone and iPad devices.
You can manually Download iOS 10.3 Beta 6 IPSW files from Apple’s Developer portal and install it. For that, you need to be part of Apple’s Developers Program. Apple is planning to feature some changes in App Store which respond to customer reviews quickly.
iOS 10.3 Beta 3 also features ‘Find my AirPods’ in the Find my iPhone App. Also, it comes with iCloud Analytics to manage your cloud storage. The Apple’s New filesystem and CarPlay improvements make the new iOS 10.3 Beta 6 update looks great.
Hopefully, the Latest iOS 10.3 Beta 6 firmware will support all Apple devices likeiPhone 7, iPhone7 Plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus; iPad4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7/12.9), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4; iPod Touch 6.
So How to Upgrade iPhone to iOS 10.3 Beta 6?
Changelog for iOS 10.3 Beta 6
- Find My AirPods
- Siri support for cricket scores
- Safari support for Reduced Motion preference
- Prominent user security section in Settings app
- iOS 10.3 uses new Apple File System
- Podcasts app has a widget like Music app, same app design
- New system level way for developers to request app rating, opt out option in Settings
- CarPlay status bar has persistent quick access to media, communication, and travel apps for quick switching without accessing the Home screen
- CarPlay gains quick access to albums from songs in Music, new Up Next screen
- Weather data in Maps app with 3D Touch forecast visual.
How to Install iOS 10.3 Beta 6 on iPhone or iPad?
Still, now, iOS 10.3 Beta 6 IPSW files are not available. Once we get it, it will be shared here with direct download link. So until you can give a try to Install iOS 10.3 Beta 6 via OTA update.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Software Updates.
- Wait for a while until the device check for new firmware.
- If its shows any update, then just tap on the Download and Install’ button.
- Once the download process completes, the installation process will start automatically.
- Reboot the device and enjoy!
How to Upgrade iPhone to iOS 10.3 Beta 6 using 3uTools?
- Download and Install 3uTools on your PC. You can download it from here.
- Connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable.
- Click ‘Flash Jailbreak’ and select ‘Easy Flash’
- Now select the firmware 10.3 beta 6 files which you downloaded. [Will Update the Download Links Soon]
- Select ‘Retain User’s Data While Flashing’ and click the ‘Flash’ option.
- Wait for a while until the flashing process is finished.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
Hope you find this article helpful on iOS 10.3 Beta 6! If yes, do share your views in comments below. Stay tuned for more updates!