One of the main advantages of using an Android device is the level of customization offered by these devices indeed. Any Android device no matter whether rooted or not offers customization options that cannot be matched by any other mobile operating systems. So how to download Sound Themes for Custom ROMs on Android Smartphones? How to Install Sound Themes for Custom ROMs? This guide post is all about it!
- How to Disable Google Assistant and Use Google Now
- Top Ways To Secure Rooted Devices from Security Threats
- [Top 10] Cool Google Assistant Tips And Tricks You Should Try
- How to Remove Multiple User Accounts Feature on Android [Disable]
One of the least explored features on Android is the way you can modify the sounds on any rooted Android devices. No matter who the manufacturer of your Android device is, you can completely transform all the sound effects and tones of your Android device to mimick any other manufacturer-specific device or even sound effects from your favourite movie or video games.
Sound Themes for Any Custom ROMs on Android
So today we are here with a list of sound mods for your Android device and with methods on how to install sound themes for custom ROM on Android. The sound packs are universal and should work on any custom ROMs.
- Download the Sound Themes for custom ROM on Android of your choice from the links provided below.
- All the sound themes mentioned in this article as based on AOSP ROM and will also work on OEM-specific ROMs provided the file locations and names are not altered.
- Your Android device will need to be rooted in order to alter the UI sound effects. Else, you can individually select sound files from your device settings to set as ringtones, notification sounds etc.
- A custom recovery must be installed on your Android device.
- Download and install the ES File Explorer from the Google Play Store.
Download Links for Sound Themes for custom ROMs on Android
The Audio Mods for Custom ROMs includes Android v4.3 JellyBean, Android v4.4 Kitkat, Android Developer Edition, HTC One, Oppo N1, Oppo Find 5, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3 and Note 4, Android 2.3 Gingerbread Samsung TouchWIZ U, Sony Xperia T, Sony Xperia Z1, Xiaomi MIUI ROM, Star Wars: Darth Vader Edition, Star Wars, Star Trek, HALO, Portal, Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed version 2, Transformers, Iron Man, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, Dead Space, Crysis, Super Mario Bros, Zelda, Metroid, Tron, Wolverine, PAC-MAN, Project Linda and Cartoon Style.
Hope you enjoy these Cool Ringtones for Custom ROMs. Here below I have shared these Audio Mods with direct download link. Without wasting any more started Downloading Sound Themes for all Custom ROMs.
|Audio Mods for Custom ROM||Download Links|
|Android 4.3 Jellybean||Link|
|Android v4.4 Kitkat||Link|
|Android Developer Edition||Link|
|Oppo Find 5||Link|
|Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and S5||Link|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3 and Note 4||Link|
|Android 2.3 Gingerbread Samsung TouchWIZ UX||Link|
|Sony Xperia T||Link|
|Sony Xperia Z1||Link|
|Xiaomi MIUI ROM||Link|
|Star Wars: Darth Vader Edition||Link|
|Assassin’s Creed version 2||Link|
|Super Mario Bros||Link|
How to Install Sound Themes for Custom ROMs on Android?
- Download any one of the sound themes from the links provided above and then move it into the internal storage space of your Android device.
- Power OFF your Android device and then boot it into recovery mode by pressing Volume Down+Power+Home keys.
- From the recovery menu, choose the “Install” option.
- Now select the file that you downloaded from above and confirm the selection.
- After the installation is completed, reboot your Android device.
- After you have downloaded the sound themes for custom ROM on Android from the links provided above, copy and paste the downloaded file to the internal storage space of your Android device.
- Using the ES File Explorer, extract the contents of the folder that you copied to your device above.
- You will now be able to find two sub-folders, namely “Meta-Inf” and “System“.
- Copy the System folder from the two and paste it on the root folder. If you are prompted to replace files and folders of the root folder then confirm the same.
- Edit the file permissions of all individual files to give Read and Write permissions to Owner and only Read permission to Group and Others.Create Link
- Exit the ES File Explorer and then restart your Android device.
That is it. you have now completed downloading Sound Themes for Custom ROMs on Android. Hope you are enjoying with these new Audio MODs for Custom ROMs. If you like it, do spread the world and comment your favourite ones! [Via]
Stay tuned for more updates on Android Tricks!