Today I am going to tell how to install ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update. ZTE Axon 7 launched back in June 2016. It released Android Nougat update on February 7, 2017. Those people who rooted their device won’t receive this update on ZTE Axon 7. But you can install Android 7.0 Nougat based LineageOS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7. But let me tell you about the firmware details first before jumping into the main section. This post is about Update Chinese ZTE Axon 7 to Android 7.1 Nougat Manually
How to Install ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update
ZTE starts rolling out the latest B13 OTA update for Chinese Axon 7 which is based on MiFavor UI 4.0 OS (Android 7.1) The firmware has been tested by the developer along with the others. You will be able to install LineageOS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7 device without any trouble. So, without any further ado let me show you how to install LineageOS on ZTE Axon 7. Let’s check it out, How to Install ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 Nougat Update.
- How to Download & Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei Y6
- How to Download & Install Android 7.1 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on ZTE Axon 7
Firmware Information –
- Device: ZTE Axon 7
- Model: A2017C
- Android Version: 7.1
- Firmware: B13
- Region: China
- Build Number: A2017V1.0.0B13
- Status: Official
- Size: 1.85GB
- It will work on ZTE Axon 7 A2017 (China). Don’t try this on any other device.
- You should charge your device more than 50-60% before following this tutorial.
- Activate USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from Settings-> Developer Options.
- You should take a backup all of your necessary data to your SD Card or computer.
- You must have installed TWRP on your ZTE Axon 7.
Download Android 7.1 Nougat for ZTE Axon 7
Download ZTE Axon 7 B13 Stock ROM – Link
Download ZTE Axon 7 Android 7.1 OTA Update – Link
Steps to Install Android 7.1 Nougat on ZTE Axon 7
- Download the Axon 7 B13 OTA Files and rename it as update.zip.
- Move the files to your SD card.
- Navigate to Settings > Update.
- Software Update app will automatically initiate the update process.
- Tap the Install Nougat B13 on Chinese Axon 7.
- Reboot and Enjoy!
- Download the Axon 7 B13 Nougat Zip file and rename it as update.zip.
- Navigate to Settings > Developer Option and Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’.
- Boot your device intro Recovery mode.
- Select ‘Apply Update via SD Card’.
- Tap the Zip file and give permission to begin the installation.
- Wait for a while, once the installation completes reboot your device.
- That’s it!