How to Run Snapchat in Rooted Android Mobiles? Usual, the Snapchat app won’t work on rooted android mobiles. I tried it many times, but I failed. I went through many online tutorials to Run Snapchat on Rooted Android Smartphones, but I haven’t got any perfect solution. So I did some research and I manually flashed the uninstaller zip and then tried to install the Snapchat again and it worked for me! The main reason behind this is Xposed Installer. If you are getting the error, then it’s because of the Xposed Installer.
This method works simply as easier. We gonna just hide the root access of your device from the Snapchat app. If you do so, it will allow you to login or Signs up with Snapchat. This post is all about How to Hide your Root Access on Android Device? A Simple Way To Use Snapchat Rooted Android Devices 2017.
Recently I found one best way to use two snapchat accounts in one iphone and ipad that is also without jailbreak. Multiple Snapchat Accounts iPhone is helping me get engaged with my family and girlfriend simultaneously.
If you hide the root access of your android device, then you can easily use the Snapchat on Rooted Android phones. Not only for the Snapchat, it works for other Android Applications too! Such Android Apps want secure privacy also for some security purposes. These days Upcoming Smartphones 2017 are more futuristic and they add more security features.
How to Use or Run Snapchat on Rooted Android
First, I tried to delete the Xposed Installer but some experts said it’s a bad idea. Instead of deleting it, you can hide the root access from your device. Only certain ROM’s allowing the users to log in through Snapchat. Don’t worry, we can fix this issues of how to use Snapchat on Rooted Android in no time!
- First, Download and Install Titanium Backup from here.
- Then move the custom ROM to your stock ROM or Login it with your friends mobile which is rooted.
- Open the application and give permission to Root
- Now, Login with Snapchat and then run Titanium Backup.
- Click on the Backup/Restore button and choose the Snapchat App by searching it.
- Once you choose the Snapchat, click on Backup and select App + Data option.
- Then, Open your File Manager and open Titanium Backup Folder then sends those files to your friend.
- Move the backup files to your phones Snapchat folder and install Titanium Backup on your phone.
- Open it and click on Backup/Restore option then scroll down and look for Snapchat Backup files.
- Just Restore the backup files of Snapchat.
- That’s it! You are done!
Try opening your Snapchat on Rooted Android Mobile. Hope it works for you! This is all about Hiding your root access and we can use Root Cloak to hide your root access. But the Root Cloak method is not working now! A Simple Way To Use Snapchat Rooted Android Devices 2017. Have fun by log into your Snapchat app and start sharing your memories.
If you are facing any issues with this method, let me know in comments below! Stay tuned for more!