Many of our loyal readers were in search for a guide online that could teach them on how to update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat firmware officially and easily without any hassles. To satisfy all our readers eager to receive a guide on how to update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, today here we are with the only online guide to update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat that you will need.
Talking about the Xperia Z5, the device is a fairly popular flagship Android Smartphone from Sony. The hardware specifications of the Sony Xperia Z5 include the Snapdragon 810 processor and 3GB of RAM that powers the device. The Sony Xperia Z5 also feature a 5.2inch IPS LCD display that has a Full-HD resolution at 1080x1920pixels. Check out the Sony Xperia Mobiles 2017 will be announced at MWC 2017.
Other hardware specifications of the Sony Xperia Z5 include a 23MP primary camera sensor that can take videos in Quad-HD resolution, along with the 5.1MP secondary shooter for selfie photos and videos. The device also features a 2900mAh non-removable battery as well.
Talking about the software powering the Sony Xperia Z5, the device featured the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop software upon its initial launch. Upon months of waiting for the official Android 7.0 Nougat operating system launch for the Sony Xperia Z5, now we finally have an official version of the Android 7.0 Nougat that now supports the Sony Xperia Z5 Android Smartphone.
As said above, if you are one among those Sony Xperia Z5 users who have been waiting for a detailed guide that will take you through all the required procedures to update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat, then below it is.
How to Update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat?
Before following the guide below that can help you update the Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, do read the pre requisites mentioned below:
- Please only do follow the guide below on a Sony Xperia Z5 Android Smartphone.
- Check if your Xperia Z5 has at least 80% of battery backup remaining.
- Backup all the important data from your Xperia Z5.
Download Xperia Z5 Android Nougat Firmware [32.3.A.0.376]
After you make sure that you have read and followed the prerequisites above, here are the easiest steps to update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat easily or the Latest Xperia Z5 32.3.A.0.376 Nougat Firmware can be grabbed easily.
- Download and install the Sony Flash tool on your PC from here.
- Download the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for
Sony Xperia Z5 E6653 from here.
Sony Xperia Z5 E6633 from here.
Sony Xperia Z5 E6683 from here.
- Copy the downloaded firmware file to the “Firmware” folder under the “Flash tool” folder.
- Now launch the flash tool on your PC.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Z5 to the PC.
- Click on “Flash Device” and then select the “Flashmode” option.
- Now choose the firmware file that you copied to the Firmware folder in Step 3.
- Check the boxes next to the options that ask you to wipe data, app_logs, user data and cache to do a fresh installation.
- To begin the processes to update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat, now click on the “OK” button.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down key. Keep holding it until the installation completes.
- Wait for the processes to complete. It may take some while.
- Once the installation has successfully completed, leave the Volume Down button and then perform a normal restart of your device.
And viola! You can now enjoy the awesome Android Nougat firmware for Xperia Z5. If you like this post on How to Update Sony Xperia Z5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware do share it!
Do comment below on Xperia Z5 Android Nougat update! Stay tuned on Techora.net for more updates!