Here we got the new B172 Nougat Beta Update for Huawei Mate 9 [MHA-L29]. This new update is available only for Middle Eastern Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Nougat Beta version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Install Huawei Mate 9 B172 Nougat Beta Update [Middle East] for MHA-L29 devices model.
- How to Install Huawei Mate 9 B176 Nougat Update [Europe]
- Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S4
- Vivo Y66 Review: Price, Specifications and Features
The Huawei Mate 9 features cool specs! It sports a 5.9 Inch HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 1.8 GHz oct-core processor alongside 4GB of RAM. Huawei Mate 9 also features a 20-megapixel rear camera. Also, Huawei released a limited version of Huawei Mate 9 Porsche which gave much attention towards this smartphone.
Install Huawei Mate 9 B172 Nougat Beta Update [Middle East]
Now you can download Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware which has a build number of MHA-L29C185B172. The ROM file is sized about 1.5GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L29
- Android Version – 7.0 [Beta]
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B176
- Build Number – MHA-L29C185B172
- Region – Middle East
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Release Date: 13.03.2017
- Size – 1.8 GB
- Your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your data.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29.
- Your device must installed with TWRP Recovery tool [Recommend].
Download Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 Nougat Firmware [Beta]
|Download Nougat Update for Mate 9||Download Links|
|Nougat ROM for MHA-L29 [Beta Version]||Link|
Steps to Install Nougat Beta on Huawei Mate 9
- Download the MHA-L29 Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei Mate 9 from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 MHA-L29 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Alternative Method: Using TWRP
- Download the ROM files from above.
- Move the downloaded files to your internal storage.
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP mode.
- Tap on Install the ‘Update.zip’ file. Wait for a while.
- Then again click Install ‘update_full_hw_meafnaf.zip’ file.
- Once the installation gets over, reboot your device.
Hope you find this post useful on How to Download & Huawei Mate 9 B172 Nougat Beta Update [Middle East]. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!