Here we got the new B181 Nougat Beta Update for Huawei Mate 9 Pro [MHA-L29]. This new update is available only for Asia Region users. As every new update come with changelogs, the new Nougat Beta version comes with new features, stability, improved performance and more. Here in this post, I’m going to share the Official Huawei Mate 9 Pro B181 Nougat Firmware Update [Asia] for MHA-L29 devices model.
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware [Official]
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design Stock Firmware [LON-L29]
- Download & Install Huawei Mate 9 B170 Nougat Update [Japan]
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro features cool specs! It sports a 5.9 Inch HD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 1.8 GHz oct-core processor alongside 4GB of RAM. Huawei Mate 9 Pro also features a 20-megapixel rear camera. Also, Huawei released a limited version of Huawei Mate 9 Pro Porsche which gave much attention towards this smartphone.
Let’s Check out How to Download Huawei Mate 9 B181 Nougat Firmware Update [Asia] and install it!
Huawei Mate 9 Pro B181 Nougat Firmware Update [Asia]
Now you can download Huawei Mate 9 Pro Stock Firmware which has a build number of LON-L29C636B181. The ROM file is sized about 1.8GB which can be easily downloaded by following the instruction shared below.
- Device – Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Model – MHA-L29
- Android Version – 7.0 [Beta]
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B181
- Build Number – LON-L29C636B181
- Region – Asia
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.7 GB
- Your mobile phone charged at least 50-60%.
- Take a Full Backup of your data.
- This Nougat Firmware only works on Huawei Mate 9 Pro MHA-L29.
- Your device must installed with TWRP Recovery tool [Recommend].
Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro MHA-L29 Nougat Firmware [Beta]
|Download Nougat Update for Mate 9 Pro||Download Links|
|Nougat ROM for MHA-L29 [update.zip]||Link|
|Cust Package for Asia Region [update_full_hw_spcseas.zip]||Link|
Steps to Install Nougat Beta on Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Download the MHA-L29 Stock ROM of Android 7.0 for Huawei Mate 9 Pro from above.
- Extract and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and move to your SD card.
- Reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while. It will start your update process automatically.
- Wait for a while, once the update process complete Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
- Download the Android 7.0 MHA-L29 ROM Zip file from above and extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the root of your SD card and move the files to ‘update.app’ in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Wait for a while, once the installation process completes Reboot your device.
- That’s it! You’re done ?
Alternative Method: Using TWRP
- Download the ROM files from above.
- Move the downloaded files to your internal storage.
- Turn off your device and reboot into TWRP mode.
- Tap on Install the ‘Update.zip’ file. Wait for a while.
- Then again click Install ‘update_full_hw_meafnaf.zip’ file.
- Once the installation gets over, reboot your device.
Hope you find this post useful on How to Huawei Mate 9 Pro B181 Nougat Firmware Update [Asia]. Do comment and spread the World. Stay tuned for more updates!