Towards the end of 2016, Huawei came up with the Huawei P9 Android Smartphone, one of their most powerful Android Smartphone yet. The Huawei P9 Android Smartphone featured a 1.8GHz Kirin 955 SoC from Huawei’s own HiSilicon chipset manufacturer. The device also offered an option of either 3/4GB of RAM depending on the internal storage option at either 32 or 64GB respectively.Other hardware specifications of the Huawei P9 Android Smartphone included a 5.5inch IPS LCD display with 1080p Full HD resolution,
Other hardware specifications of the Huawei P9 Android Smartphone included a 5.5inch IPS LCD display with 1080p Full HD resolution, MicroSD card slot for storage expansion up to an additional 256GB, dual 12MP sensors in the rear along with an 8MP sensor in the front of the device. The device also featured a 3000mAh non-removable battery as well. The device weighed in at just 144g and was just 6.95mm thick.
If you are currently using the Huawei P9 Android Smartphone, there is a new firmware update available for your device. The firmware with version number C432B378 seems quite similar to the earlier C432B361 firmware update as far as mostly the changelog goes. So technically, the latest firmware update takes the Android version of your Huawei P9 from Android 6.0 Marshmallow to the latest Android 7.0 Nougat, which is quite a very important change itself.
Even though not mentioned in the changelog of the latest firmware upgrade, the latest Nougat update for Huawei P9 Android Smartphone features security patches for Android as compared to previous versions along with bug fixes and other performance optimization and upgrades.
This latest Android 7.0 Nougat upgrade for Huawei P9 also features the latest EMUI 5.0 custom user interface from Huawei itself.
If you are in need of a well-detailed guide that will safely take you through all the procedures needed to flash the latest B378 firmware upgrade on your Huawei P9 Android Smartphone, then here we are with what you wished for.
Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware Information:
- Firmware Number: EVA-L09C432B378
- Firmware Version: B378
- Firmware Release Date: 07 Feb 2017
- Status: Official
- UI: Emotion 5.0
- Android Version: 7.0 Nougat
How to Update Huawei P9 to Android 7.0 Nougat Easily:
Below is the super easy guide on how to update your Huawei P9 Android Smartphone to Android 7.0 Nougat version without any issues or errors:
- Before beginning, make sure that you only follow the guide below on the Huawei P9 Android Smartphone.
- Check and make sure that your device has a minimum battery backup of 80% and that all of the important data from your Huawei P9 has already been backed up.
- Now, download the Full version of the Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 from here, or else the ZIP file from here.
- Copy and paste the downloaded package to your Smartphone.
- Now, unzip the above package and then copy the “update.app” file to the dload folder in the internal storage of your Huawei P9.
- Open the Dialpad application on your device and then type in “*#*#2846579#*#*“.
- From the menu that pops up, select “Software Upgrade”, then select “SD Card Upgrade” and then choose the “Confirm The Installation” option.
- Now the procedures to install the latest firmware with Android 7.0 Nougat for Huawei P9 will begin on your device.
- Your device will reboot once the firmware installation is complete.
And congratulations. You have now easily upgraded Huawei P9 to Android 7.0 Nougat version. Enjoy!