Want to Install Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Max? Here’s the easiest way! Check out this post for more!
Asus released the Zenfone 3 Max in August 2016. It came with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow stock ROM. It has now received the Nougat update officially. Users can get the update OTA (Over The Air) and also by following this guide manually. The model getting this update is Asus Zenfone 3 ZC553KL. So if you are interested, just follow our guide to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Max.
- How to Find your Wi-Fi Network Password in Windows
- How to Use/Access Multiple Facebook Accounts on Android or iPhone
- Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware for Xperia XZ & Xperia X Performance
Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Max
The Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with a Quad-core Mediatek SoC and 2 GB RAM. It has a 5.2 inch HD IPS LCD display and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. The phone has 16 GB internal memory and a card slot. There is also a 3 GB RAM variant that comes with 32 GB internal storage. It originally came with Android Marshmallow OS like we said. Now it has the Nougat update for the users.
Changes that this update brought to the phone are several new features, enhanced ZenUI, bug fixes and performance boost. It also has the latest security patches. The build number of this Nougat update is 14.0200.1704.119. Naturally, you will get this update on your phone automatically in coming weeks. But if you want it right now, you can do it by a manual update.
For manually updating your Zenfone 3 Max, you have to download the update file from the Asus official site and follow the steps we have provided here to Update Asus Zenfone 3 Max to Android Nougat Manually.
This process involves some amount of risk and can brick your device if done wrong. Keep that in mind and do it at your own risk even if you are following this guide. We are not responsible for any damage that might happen to your device in this process. This guide is written carefully detailing all necessary steps and by following it you agree that you understand these risks.
- This method is for Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL with SKU WW. Do not attempt it on any other models or SKUs.
Download Nougat Firmware for ZenFone 3 Max
Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Zenfone 3 Max
- Download the firmware file from the link provided above and put it on your phone.
- Boot into recovery mode by turning it off and pressing and holding the Power + Volume Up keys simultaneously.
- Once you are in the recovery screen, select Apply update from SD card.
- Select the firmware file that you just downloaded.
- The installation will start. Wait for it to finish and then reboot your phone.
- That’s it. Now your Zenfone 3 Max will have Android Nougat installed. The first boot may take a while, so be patient.
That is all from us here. You have now successfully completed the process. That is the end of our guide to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Max. We hope this helped, share it and drop a comment below if you have any queries.
Hope you enjoyed this guide on Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Asus Zenfone 3 Max. Stay tuned for more updates!