Xiaomi has started rolling out its latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max. This is an OTA update for all Redmi devices and this update file is sized around 1.5 GB. So How to update Mi Max to MIUI 22.214.171.124?
Here we share the Latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global ROM for Mi Max is available for download. The new update for Mi Max is rolling out via OTA which comes with a lot of new features and improvements than the older version. You can download the latest version of MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max by following the simple instruction shared below.
If any users get notification pop on their device, then they can download and install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global ROM for Mi Max officially just by tapping it. If not, you can Install Manually MIUI 220.127.116.11 on Mi Max device by following the below step-by-step instructions. Yeah, You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can update Xiaomi Mi Max to MIUI 18.104.22.168 manually.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max
This is an OTA update and you have to download and install it on your own. The download file sized is about 1.3GB so you need active internet connectivity. These days Xiaomi is rolling out updates frequently with lots of new features and improvements. Here in this post I gonna share the OTA of Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max.
If you have the patience to wait for the OTA update, you can! Or else yu can update Mi Max to MIUI 188.8.131.52 manually by going through the below steps. Without wasting any more time, let’s check it out and download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max!
Features of MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max
- Newly Added UI adjustments for toggles.
- Optimized Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards.
- Fix for duplicate contacts appeared after multiple imports from SIM card
- Fixes notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications
- Fixes issues with opacity after using third party themes
- Includes Lockscreen notifications swipe to delete
- New battery saver toggle for notification shade
- New antivirus scans for APK files
- New Optimized Lock screen PINlayout.
- General bug fixes and optimisations.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global ROM for Mi Max
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max
To install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime, there are two methods available Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. You can use the below instruction to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 on your device.
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for your device from above and move the files to your internal storage.
- Launch the ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Wait for a while. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
- That’s it! You’re Done.
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Fastboot ROM
- Download and install Mi Flash tool by extracting it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM and move the files to internal storage.
- Boot your device into Fastboot Mode. To enter this mode you can hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Now connect your device to PC and extract the Fastboot ROM.
- Then Copy its address on PC and open Mi Flash Tool and paste the address.
- Click on Refresh and Flash button to start the flashing process of MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Beta ROM on Mi Note.
- Do wait for sometimes, once the flashing process gets over your device will boot with the latest version.
- That’s it!
Hope you have installed it successfully! If you think this post on How to Download latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max and flash it, is useful just share it. Also Comment below if you have any doubts.
Stay tuned for more updates on latest MIUI Updates!