Perks can play an important part in attracting the talented employees all around the world and keeping them motivated also. With the free Cafeteria’s, enjoy rooms, massage rooms, haircuts faculty, doctors and much more, attracting more employees. Google can also trying its best to keep their employees happy and enjoyed every second of their working at Google.
Google can give their employees enough reasons to stick around and you’ll also likely see the productivity go up. With that in my mind, here’s I’m telling a short list of the perks for Google Employees to get when they sign on at the Googleplex. I’ve also compiled this list overall and get out the main and top benefits and perks of working at Google.
- 1 Top 12 Perks of Working at Google Company
- 1.1 Nice and Great Food
- 1.2 Amazing People and Great Thinkers
- 1.3 Time Program 20%
- 1.4 Dogs are Welcome
- 1.5 Google’rs Feel Like They are Living in Future
- 1.6 TechStop Team
- 1.7 Google Healthcare Plan
- 1.8 Massage Room Program
- 1.9 Fitness Classes, Gyms and Swimming Pools
- 1.10 Get Free Ride and Travel
- 1.11 Never Stop Learning
- 1.12 Death Benefits at Google
- 1.13 Share this:
Top 12 Perks of Working at Google Company
Nice and Great Food
Amazing People and Great Thinkers
Google is the largest tech company and also their employees are the great thinkers and amazing. On google, the employee said that the Google Company is the great place to see the amazing people, listen to him and also meet them with the amazing people and great thinkers. He also said that he never met the so many people on the internet or in the real life than in the past year when he started working at Google. So this is also the best feature of Google Company for the employees to meets with the new and amazing people.
Time Program 20%
It means that Googlers ( who working at google ) can dedicate their 80% time to their primary job for the company and their remaining time of 20% working on the passion projects that they want to help the company. Google Media also says that the many of their products which are used in the market all around the globe were started from this program and then go to the Google Labs and then on the markets.
Dogs are Welcome
Google can allow dogs to work at google with their fellows. Co-Workers are the nice and smart and help push the bounds of one’s own thinking, but dogs are just the cuter. So if an employee wants, and they are allowed to bring their own dogs into the work.
Google’rs Feel Like They are Living in Future
While working at google, and playing with all the future technologies , Google Employees can get and experience with the issues. Even if it is not an issue with a products for their testing, Google also has a team for that things. This team is known as ” TechStop “, or in simple words you can also call them Google’s IT Team. Even those peoples who working in tech industry sometimes also get and experiences issues. If they did not solve it, they simply call the TechStop and the issue will be take care of as soon as possible.
Google Healthcare Plan
Massage Room Program
Fitness Classes, Gyms and Swimming Pools
Get Free Ride and Travel
Never Stop Learning
Death Benefits at Google
So these are the Top 12 Perks of Google Employees, you can also get these facilities if you get the job at Google and started working at Google Tech Company.