Latest Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Redmi Note 4 is available for download. Yeah, you can upgrade your Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 22.214.171.124 as the new update comes with many new features and improvements. MIUI 126.96.36.199 update is rolling out via OTA so it makes users easy to download and install. If you are looking for some guide post to update your Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 OTA Update, then you are in right place.
Recently, Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 184.108.40.206 update for Redmi Note 4 devices and now its available for download. The new update MIUI 220.127.116.11 file is sized about 1.5GB and you need to download OTA. If you want to Download and Install Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM for Redmi Note 4, do check out the below guide section.
- 1 Install Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi Note 4
- 2 Steps to Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 126.96.36.199
Install Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 4 smartphone powered with 2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor. It sports a 5.5 inch IPS LCD touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Redmi note 4 comes in two variant 3 GB and 4GB of RAM. It comes with 32/64GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card. Redmi Note 4 comes with Li-Po 4100 mAh battery which is non-removable. Check more specs from here.
A few days back, I shared a post about How to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 9? Make sure you check it before stepping into the guide section of this post. If you don’t get any update from Xiaomi for your Redmi Note 4 then you can update by this latest ROM firmware. But the entire process will be manual. Yeah, you need to update your Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 184.108.40.206 manually.
Here, without wasting any more time let’s get started with MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Redmi Note 4 Update!
MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM Details
- Android Version: Marshmallow v6.0
- Firmware Versions: MIUI 22.214.171.124
- Firmware : 126.96.36.199 MCFMIDI
- UI Version: MIUI 8
- Model No: Redmi Note 4
- Release Date: 23.Feb.2017 [Official]
- Region: Global
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Make sure your phone at least 50-60% charged.
- Do it at your Own risk, the ROM is experimental so you may have many bugs.
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM File shared here will work only on Redmi Note 4 Device.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA Update for Redmi Note 4
You can download MIUI 220.127.116.11 update by visiting the link below. So, click on the appropriate link and download these files on your smartphone right now. Next, I’ll share with you how to install OTA update on your Redmi Note 4 device.
Steps to Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 18.104.22.168
Here below I have shared two methods to install the MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi Note 4. The first method is using Recovery Mod and second method by using Updater App. The method using Updater App will be the official one which your need to download the ROM file via OTA. You can go through any one method which makes you feel easier. Don’t try both the methods, just try anyone!
How to Manually Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 126.96.36.199
- First, you need to Download the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Zip file from above.
- Then move the downloaded file to your Internal storage.
- Now go to the Recovery and Flash it.
- Wait for a while, until the flashing process completes.
- Once it gets over, just reboot your device.
- That’s it!
How to Officially Update Redmi Note 4 to MIUI 184.108.40.206 [OTA]
- Download the MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM file.
- Navigate to the Settings of your device.
- Launch the Updater App and click not the Three Dot Menu found on the top right corner of your device.
- Tap ‘Choose Update Package’ and select the downloaded MIUI 18.104.22.168 Zip file.
- Just tap on the update now.
- Wait for the while, it will automatically reboot and start updating your device to MIUI 22.214.171.124 version.
- Once done, just reboot your device.
- That’s it! You have Successfully installed MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Redmi Note 4.
I’ve covered every info in this post so that you can download and install MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 4 (OTA + Full ROM). I hope that you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble. Drop a comment below if you have any question regarding this topic. I’ll do my best to solve your query.
Do share and spread the word. Stay tuned for more updates!